Thread: Lobster Fest

Virtual Local

Default Lobster Fest

I need to know if just anyone can eat at Lobster Fest and if so how much are the tickets? It appears from website that just the diver and guests are the only ones that can sample the lobster. Of course i may just be reading it wrong. (old age setting in). LOL!!

I also think there is music and sand art for visitors to see. What else is there to do there?

IF we can buy tickets, where can i do that at and cost please.

Love Schooners!!!

Virtual Local

I don't remember how much the plate tickets were but anyone is welcome to savor the lobsters. I want to say it was something like $15 a plate but could be more, could be less. You buy your tickets there at the fest
    Old Captains never die, they just get a little dingy!!
    If its illegal to drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?

Our Lobster Feast on Sunday from 12-4pm is for everyone. The tickets are $17 per person with the 2 charities, (Children's Home Society and Florida Aquatic & Marine Institue) receiving donations from the tickets. The tickets will go on sale on Sunday. We will also run Lobster specials at the restaurant throughout the week. There will be lobster everywhere!
    Sandsculpting tournament on Saturday, Lobster Feast on Sunday, Live entertainment all weekend, Lobster tournament starts Friday evening, so you can watch the Divers bring the lobster in all weekend and even hold a large spiny or a shovel nose. There is an auction on Sunday afternoon where some of the winning lobsters that divers donate get auctioned off, plus lots of great items donated by local business. Plus, there is the gulf of mexico to play in!
    It's not your typical festival!

Virtual Local

Thank you sooooooooo much for this info. Will pass it on to friends that will be there. One other question is.....can they buy tickets online?

No problem! I will see you there!

Tickets for the feast are not for sale on line. Just make sure to buy your tickets early on Sunday.