Thread: Great Trip

Virtual Local

Default Great Trip

Well, it is over and I am counting down the next 9 months (that will take forever) until we return to PCB. We had a great trip, the weather was good, but the seaweed was real bad. Met some nice folks from Indiana that "lurk" on this page, but said he would be posting soon. I hope you had a great rest of the week, Tom. The weather actually deterioriated Sunday afternoon, but it was still good. I enjoyed watching the huge waves Sunday night and it looked like it was clearing up Monday morning when we left. After the double reds were posted at the park, I did see several people swimming all the way out to the end of the pier (again, you can not fix stupid and we will see if Darwin's theory works). We had the "Sheriff Explorers" handing out explanations of the flags and though I still do not think it is the government's responsibilty to monitor idiots, it was a nice gesture.

I want thank the people of PCB and the Moonspinner for all of their hospitality, and as always you all help make many lasting memories for mine and I am sure many other families.

I hope each of you has a great fall and winter and all I can say is.. BRING ON THE FALL AND WINTER BASS FISHING!!!!!!!!
    You can not fix stupid, so just let Darwin work

Virtual Local

Default Re: Great Trip

Bassman,
    If you ever need a fishing partner at Jackson lake let me know. I used to fish the Berry Friday nighters got divorced and sold my bassboat. I am getting ready for Deer season.

Virtual Local

Robo

I will do that. I used to fish Bobby's tourney of Friday night and alot of the Oconee/Sinclair series, but pretty much fish for fun now.
    You can not fix stupid, so just let Darwin work

Glad you had a great trip.
    I can't be "Little Miss Sunshine" all of the time.

Virtual Local

Bassman,
    Did have the Skeeter? If so I think we have talked. We had a house on the south end of the lake and I have some great spots to fish down there.
    Glad you had a great trip. I had to miss PC beach this year. I got Re-married in July and went to Cancun. I just about drowned in Corona!!!!

Hope to chat with you soon.