Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rubbin' a little salt in that wound...

Default Rubbin' a little salt in that wound...

It's official...Lstyle will once again be gracing the sunshine state with her sassy presence come next Wednesday. I'm dropping the top on the old Stang and setting me Tom Tom's sight's on the Hathaway Bridge. I'll be there from next Wed-Sunday, setting up camp at Ocean Terrace behind Ms. Newby's. Holla if you want to meet up for a Hunch Punch.
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

Default Re: Rubbin' a little salt in that wound...

We'll just miss each other. We're getting there this Friday and leaving next Tuesday. I'll have a hunch punch for you before you get there and you can have one for me when you get there. Koowell!!!
    I can't be "Little Miss Sunshine" all of the time.

I'll be down the 30th-June 6th. Y'all may not want to meet up with me though. Your husbands might not like you meeting the most interesting man in the world. They may feel a little inferior.
    Stay Thirsty....

Do what it do, baby! Do what it do! Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh!

You all have fun down there and keep us posted.
    I'm not saying I'm Superman, I'm just saying that no one has ever seen me and Superman in a room together.

Will do Bob! If you want me to find you some hot cougars PM me your cell number. I'll put em on you bro.
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Local

Big Dave Kooweel averiator. Looks like one of them possoms we hat at the Possom drop.. Guess he got lost in Pama maw,,, we have become the people our parents warned us about... Parrott hangout
    T>>>>O>>>>>M>>>>>
    I need to come down on the first and hang out for a spell. sho miss the sand blasting anmd sand in me mageritta when I on the beech..

Virtual Local

[color=#000Big Dave... we can meet at the Hill bar and have a dranking contest. I want to see if you can throw down dem shots of quervo and chase dem with a Corona.. and a mageritta........ Let me know. P M Me if u want.. T>>>>O>>>>M>>>> 0FF][/color]

Tom, I hope you come down. I would love to meet up with you at the Hill Bar and knock back a dozen or so kolt ones! Don't tell anyone... but I won't be drinking Dos Equis...even though I'm on their pay roll. They can have my story and make me sound Hispanic...but they can't make me drink their beer. I will be giving that area of the beach 7 days to come and see the dolphins appear as I swim in the Gulf. I'm leaving the body guards here at the compound... because I don't need them. It was simply a nice gesture to hire a few friends who were down on their luck. If any of you clowns would like to have a beer with the most interesting man in the world...look for me at Schooners late in the evenings. Look for a very tall dude...with so much charisma ..it can be seen from outer space. Ok enough about me..stay thirsty my friends. koooooowell!!
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Local

hi all ; when at pcbeach you all have a blast and injoy every moment because life is GOOD p.s. please have a few cold 1's for me ok be thinking about the good times you 'll having.

Quote Originally Posted by stubby
    please have a few cold 1's for me ok
    Consider it done.
    I can't be "Little Miss Sunshine" all of the time.