Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

I think I am the original Cougar, since I married someone 12 years my junior. And since I am about 1 year away from 6-0 (UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!) let's not talk about gavity!! It has gone places that no man should see !!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Dave, is that really you in the picture? If so, my hat goes off to Dana!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
    Been a while since I have drunk posted on here. Maybe I will get my game on tonight! hahahaha!
    Bob should be getting down to PCB about now. Hope you had a great tip, Bob!
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Whew! Just got down here, unloaded the car and making sure the wireless network works. Big dave, your arm is the size of my leg It's a good thing I'm cute as a button with a dashing charm.

Thanks for the trip wishes Linda and Deb. It was drizzly and overcast till I got near Birmingham. I saw where a tornado went through and it looked like a bomb hit. Surf is rough with red flags today. Well, I gotta let this road weariness go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lstyle View Post
    I concur, Snooty Barbie (lol), I refuse to rock the one piece. Keep up the good work! And Biggie...We love your drunken posts. You keep it up as well.
    I will try and remember to post the next time I get buzzed. I'm thinking around 10:30 ish?

Quote Originally Posted by TennRiverRoy View Post
    I can remember having a body like that dave, but I've found out that 12oz. elbow lifts won't keep it that way.
    Those 12 ouncers is the sole source of why I will probably never have the so called "beach body". I think a little body fat is worth the trade off.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabethere View Post
    Dave, is that really you in the picture? If so, my hat goes off to Dana!! YOU GO GIRL!!!
    Been a while since I have drunk posted on here. Maybe I will get my game on tonight! hahahaha!
    Bob should be getting down to PCB about now. Hope you had a great tip, Bob!
    Little Deb, who else would I post a picture of? If I were going to post someone that wasn't me..it would have been a much bigger and less fat dude! Maybe a dude like this

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Whew! Just got down here, unloaded the car and making sure the wireless network works. Big dave, your arm is the size of my leg It's a good thing I'm cute as a button with a dashing charm.
    Have fun Broseph! Post us some pictures.
    Last edited by BigDave; 05-14-2011 at 06:22 PM.
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Local

glad u made it ok bob now unwind and relax and injoy and give us great pics like dave said ok. have fun.

Thanks, stubby! Unwinding an relaxing is right up my alley. I'll keep try to keep the pics coming.

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    glad u made it ok bob now unwind and relax and injoy and give us great pics like dave said ok. have fun.
    Where are you staying in October, Stubby? And how'd you get the name Stubby?
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Local

hi dave we will be at ocean villa on the 6th floor, about my name its a nickname[smile] we will be there oct . 8 and staying the whole week. can't wait its aways so relaxing to be on the beach the stress just flows away.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Glad you had a safe trip down, Bob. I'm enjoying your pics, as always. Have a great time!!!!
    I can't be "Little Miss Sunshine" all of the time.

Thanks, Liza! Even though it's been windy, the daytime temps couldn't be better. I think the water is warmer than usual for this time of year. I haven't been swimming yet as it's been real choppy and high surf with red flags, but it didn't feel real cold on my feet. Should be awesome for you on Memorial Day weekend