Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Well, unfortunately Bob, we won't be making our annual Memorial Day trip this year afterall......1st time in 10+ years. Our son graduates from high school this Saturday and we've have/had so much going on, we decided to wait. Not sure when we'll make it down, so I'll just have to visit vicariously through your pics and videos.
    I can't be "Little Miss Sunshine" all of the time.

Kooweel datz what I say. drizzley up a here cold too almost like fall.. Hope to get to come down in a couple of weeks.. Hope all my favorite barz iz still dare.. Been partying all weekend. takeiong a break today maby just a few kold ones..
    Well hold down the bar and keep the beer kold.. se4e ya..
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T>>>O>>>>M>>>>kat............ .....................................
    ......Live now Pay later............................................. ..............................

Virtual Local

hi bob relax and injoy u deserve it and let the stress flow away . u have took some amazing pics. injoy

aaaaas yea another day in paradise.. looks great on the sunset cam.. cold up here where is spring.. guess ther will be none.. go straight to summer like last year.. see ya at teh hill bar......
    .................................Tom Kat<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:http://guitarinternational.com/files...1/img_1146.jpg
    Last edited by TOM KAT; 05-17-2011 at 12:20 PM.

Oz at teh hill bart now, Tom Kat.
    I'm not saying I'm Superman, I'm just saying that no one has ever seen me and Superman in a room together.

Come on now. You can't post stuff like this and not identify what your wearing so we can wave at you.
    Looking for my lost shaker of salt.

Registered Member

"Bob sighting" at the Hill Bar!!Yea! I finally was able to get on the forum! Bob was wearing shorts, hat , and was taking pictures with that awesome camera!

Yep, that was me, Gus. Welcome to the forum

You probably saw me taking this pic

Panama City Beach from Schooners

Sorry Frank, but I posted a picture of me on one of the other threads the other day so people could tell it was me. I think it's on the Windy Day thread.
    I'm not saying I'm Superman, I'm just saying that no one has ever seen me and Superman in a room together.

Epic picture Bob Kat! The water looks awesome. I will be there ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW!! But first I must spend a few days in Orlando next week.. fly home Thursday.. pack for the beach ..then it's on! Stay thirsty my friends!
    Last edited by BigDave; 05-21-2011 at 07:16 AM.
    Stay Thirsty....

Bob post some great pictures. Keep um coming we love them.
    Looking for my lost shaker of salt.