Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Well, Bob is probably on his way home today! I am sure he is sad. Heck, I am sad for him!
    Bob your pictures are the best! Looking forward to seeing some more soon.
    Dave, may I say, as I have probably, several times before.....you suck!
    Gus, Welcome. I am not hater! Just hate some people that get to our beach more than anyone I know! (Green eyes!)
    As Bob is heading North, so am I. Heading up to see my mom today. After I get home tonight, it will be 300 more miles on the car. Heck! I could have been half way to PCB!! Hopefully in Sept! Y'all have a great day! (Frank, we will get there soon!! )
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Yes we will. My get a trip in August, wifes HS reunion but for sure in October.
    Looking for my lost shaker of salt.

Yeah, I'm back home. Got up about 3:30 this morning and still kind of wiped out from the drive. Had an awesome time. Can't wait till September. Have a safe trip going to see your mom, Deb
    I'm not saying I'm Superman, I'm just saying that no one has ever seen me and Superman in a room together.

Virtual Local

hi bob glad u had a great vacation and made it home safe. bob u r the man for some great pics wish i could do that. can see october for my vacation

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Yeah, I'm back home. Got up about 3:30 this morning and still kind of wiped out from the drive. Had an awesome time. Can't wait till September. Have a safe trip going to see your mom, Deb
    I had a good trip to mom's. Why home so late? Leave late from PCB? Just couldn't tear yourself away? Understandable. Catch up on your sleep. Back to work Monday.
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Glad you made it home and had a great trip!!
    I can't be "Little Miss Sunshine" all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by gagirl View Post
    Glad you made it home and had a great trip!!
    Thanks, Liza. I just scheduled to take off work for Lobsterfest. Should be getting down there Sept 16th or 17th and staying till the 24th I feel better already
    I'm not saying I'm Superman, I'm just saying that no one has ever seen me and Superman in a room together.

Sorry to my most awesome coug friends that I've been AWOL. I was in Orlando all week. My flight was way late getting into ATL last night. Today was jam packed with packing...washing SUV's...catching up. Tomorrow I shall head to my beach. Stay thirsty my friends. ( Oh hai dare L.. I see you've been posting )
    Last edited by BigDave; 05-28-2011 at 08:55 PM.
    Stay Thirsty....

Have a good time and have a shot for me, BigDave, it will be friday before I get down there.
    I had the right to remain silent...but I didn't have the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    Sorry to my most awesome coug friends that I've been AWOL. I was in Orlando all week. My flight was way late getting into ATL last night. Today was jam packed with packing...washing SUV's...catching up. Tomorrow I shall head to my beach. Stay thirsty my friends. ( Oh hai dare L.. I see you've been posting ;-) )
    Have fun Big Dave! We'll keep and eye out for ya.