Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Default Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

I found it!!

Let this be a thread that anyone can hijack and talk about anything!

How bout that time change? Is it kicking anyone else's butt beside mine??? I am like a zombie!!

It is kicking mine in the morning however I love the extra hour of daylight to work on my golf game.

I was already "behind" in my sleep, so it only made it worse. I have to agree with Jerry, the extra daylight is great.
    I can't be "Little Miss Sunshine" all of the time.

I normally get up at 5:30 every morning so YES! getting up at 4:30 is kicking my butt. I'm a Night Owl so trying to convince my body to go to sleep "early" isn't working...I just lay there with my eyes wide open. I'll be driving cross country in two weeks, though, so the extra hour of daylight will come in handy.
    The sun will always rise and who knows what the tide might bring?

I am behind on my sleep also, gagirl. I also get up at 5am every morning, so yep, Linda, it is kicking my butt too! Going to bed late, doesn't help. Also, cold, raining, gloomy days don't help. The sun is just starting to shine, so maybe that will help. Suppose to be nice this weekend, so we might be able to get a ride in on the bike. That would be nice. Blow some cobwebs out!

I already am up and down at all hours so it's not. Enjoying the extra light at the end of the day and way past ready for some sunshine.
    Deb, how's it going convincing your husband that you want PCB for your birthday?
    Linda, is that cross country trip when you'll be stopping in PCB?

Yep! My friend and I are driving from San Diego to Port St. Joe (about an hour east of PCB)....leaving here the first of April. I'm not sure when we will be driving through PCB but whatever the time, I'm planning on stopping and waving from the Sunset Cam. I'll be wearing a UCLA sweat shirt or t-shirt (my son graduated from there) depending on how hot it is. If I'm lucky, I may be able to go back during my stay in FL for a second visit on Sunday the 10th. It's a working vacation so I don't have a lot of free time. I've heard it is CRAZY in PCB during this time (Spring Break), any suggestions as to when would be a good time to eat at Schooners when it wouldn't be so crowded?
    The sun will always rise and who knows what the tide might bring?

My guess would be to go there early for lunch instead of dinner.

I was just looking at the Beach Cam and according to the temp on there, it's actually warmer here in Indiana right now, but I'd still rather be there.
    Last edited by Mrs Peel; 03-18-2011 at 08:36 AM.
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Virtual Beach Bum

I hear ya, Mrs. Peel. I would definitely rather be there than here. 8 more weeks!

Linda, I don't think the kids come out for the most part till after noon.

Aaaahhhhaaaa I'm hijacking to report...... 13 more days Stay thirsty my friends.