Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Virtual Local

man wish i was there having a kold1 or 2 or 3; the beach looks so pretty

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    Aaaahhhhaaaa I'm hijacking to report...... 13 more days Stay thirsty my friends.
    Kooowell, Big Dave. Good to see you post, bro. I was beginning to wonder if everything was alright with you.

Aaaahhhhaaaa I'm hijacking to report...... 13 more days Stay thirsty my friends.
    Looks like my next PCB fix will not be until August. Coming up for the wifes class reunion. Always a good time and will have to get my Schooner's fix while there. In the mean time I'll just have to dream and listen to some great beach music from PCB. http://www.beach951.com/
    Gonna fill those chairs one day.
    Last edited by FB_Bama; 03-20-2011 at 07:11 AM.
    Looking for my lost shaker of salt.

Bob, like your signature line! Very pretty!
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Jealous!!
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FB_Bama View Post
    Looks like my next PCB fix will not be until August. Coming up for the wifes class reunion. Always a good time and will have to get my Schooner's fix while there. In the mean time I'll just have to dream and listen to some great beach music from PCB. http://www.beach951.com/
    Thanks, FB, for posting beach95.1. I am listening now!

95.1 has great oldies music. Reminds me of the Hang Out days. What a great time to be a teenager.
    Looking for my lost shaker of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Kooowell, Big Dave. Good to see you post, bro. I was beginning to wonder if everything was alright with you.
    Thanks Bro. Prior to the first weekend of March when we were in PCB, I worked 14 straight days. After I came back...I'm on day 14 now of a 21 day stretch. Suckage. It's all about to end though. I will have fun all summer trying to spend a large portion of all the overtime The wife got a deal on a 3 br house on the west end of town for less than $200. It's on starting April 1st.

95.1 has great oldies music. Reminds me of the Hang Out days. What a great time to be a teenager.
    I have a friend ( Lisa Lynette ) who is an on air personnality at 96.1.

I will be at PCB August 21 through August 28. Will anyone be there during that trime period?