Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

I sound like a redneck, Noel. And I'm very shy...unless I'm drinking. And I seldom drink
    Stay Thirsty....

I'm sorry. I forgot, oh sober one.
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

Great pictures Dave! Do you leave tomorrow or have you already started home? I hate the night before we leave! So sad! For me anyway, cause I know it will be another year before I get back there! Not like a few GA people I know! Love ya GA people!
    Last edited by wannabethere; 06-04-2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: spelling, what else? :)
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

I will be there Friday-Monday to keep you all posted on the beach. Most likely be making a cam appearance Sunday for lunch.
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lstyle View Post
    I will be there Friday-Monday to keep you all posted on the beach. Most likely be making a cam appearance Sunday for lunch.
    Even though I am green with envy, I hope you have a fantastic time! Will be look for our "L" fix!
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wannabethere View Post
    Great pictures Dave! Do you leave tomorrow or have you already started home? I hate the night before we leave! So sad! For me anyway, cause I know it will be another year before I get back there! Not like a few GA people I know! Love ya GA people!
    Thanks Little Deb. We came back yesterday. It was a horrible ride home. I stayed out too late listening to an awesome band...on little sleep drove home in heavy traffic! Sucakge. I saw the worst wreck ever south of Dothan only seconds after it happened. An SUV had flipped several times..people were ejected..people were trapped inside. It was horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lstyle View Post
    You suck, Noel! I have to wait an entire month before I go back. I iz jealous.
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Local

BigDave...on your next trip down to PCB, could you snap a pic of the 'ole Treasure Ship and what it looks like in that area now?? Curious if the whole thing came down and if anything else is there now. Thanks...and love your videos and pics. Keeps me sane since we missed our trip there this spring.

I can answer that one. I drove past it on Sunday and it's still up but part of it is torn down. They keep saying they are going to tear it down, but it's hard to tell. I'll try to get a picture of it next time I go by there!

Virtual Local

man dave sorry for the bad ride home after a wonderful vacation and great pics and it help me get ready for october with the pics.

Virtual Local

lstyle u and family have a safe trip and a wonderful vacation and grace your prettyness at schooners and get close to the bar cam ok.