Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Quote Originally Posted by pinkteddy View Post
    BigDave...on your next trip down to PCB, could you snap a pic of the 'ole Treasure Ship and what it looks like in that area now?? Curious if the whole thing came down and if anything else is there now. Thanks...and love your videos and pics. Keeps me sane since we missed our trip there this spring.
    Thanks. I will surely do that if Kay forgets to do so. It's still there..well what's left of it is there. They need to do something to it. The only positive thing to come from that is that Schooner's and the Boatyard picked up their local regulars that hung out at the marina side bar at Hooks.

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    man dave sorry for the bad ride home after a wonderful vacation and great pics and it help me get ready for october with the pics.
    Thanks Stubmeister! I will be posting more pics for you in July. Stay thirsty my friend

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    lstyle u and family have a safe trip and a wonderful vacation and grace your prettyness at schooners and get close to the bar cam ok.
    I concur with the Stubmeister's statement here.
    Stay Thirsty....

Dave, What kind of phone do you have? Mine doesn't take very good pictures compared to yours!

Quote Originally Posted by KayOnTheBeach View Post
    Dave, What kind of phone do you have? Mine doesn't take very good pictures compared to yours!
    It's a Motorola Droid X. The camera is good..but the flash is horrible. As long as there's sufficient light, it takes good pictures.
    Stay Thirsty....

Thanks! I'll have to check it out!

aaaa yes summer is here and scorching as usual.. Plannong on comming down early next month.. Can't wate to hang out at the Hill bar throwing back kold ones with my cybor buddies

see ya
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T>>>>>O>>>>M>>>>>kat........ ........................................

I will try my best to get to the bar cam or sit in partial view. We will have a rather large group with us and will most likely be there Sunday for lunch.
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

Virtual Local

hi tomkat be lookin for u next month to have fun at schooners and lstyle have fun also and enjoy the family and i will be lookin for the pretties lady . be safe and stay thirsy my friends ; ENJOY.

Awww. Thanks Stub!
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

This was shot in HD with my phone cam. I'm not sure the upload will play in HD. Stay thirsty..

http://s588.photobucket.com/albums/s...-35-30_934.mp4

Edit: It looks pretty HD to me. Be sure to view the full screen.
    Stay Thirsty....

AAAWWWWW- S W E E T! Love it! I have watched it twice. Made my husband watch it once! He asked where the babes where! I said oh wait, Big Dave took this one just for you! I showed him the lovely lady wearing the rebel flag! He said.....yeah, ok. He said she was doing a fine job of holding that rebel flag up! I don't think that is what he had in mind! LOL!!! Had to laugh!
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!