Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Default Thankx Mr Sparkey

Thankx for the t shirt... U are the greatest and have the greatest barz in all of Panti Maw. Come to the hill on the 7th at high noon and I shall buy you drinks.. Drinks on me.. thankx....
    >>>>>>>>>>T>>>>O>>>>M>>>>kat...................... .................................................. .................................................. .........................

Virtual Local

hi tomkat u and big dave have few for kolds 1's for me ok and dave sends us some great pics for we can enjoy them; will be october before i can go. stay happy my friends

Dave...the more I think about...maybe we should meet up at Schooners for my Bday and put on quite the show for the cams. Maybe you and my husband could arm wrestle.
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lstyle View Post
    Dave...the more I think about...maybe we should meet up at Schooners for my Bday and put on quite the show for the cams. Maybe you and my husband could arm wrestle.
    This can be arranged, Noel. We can surely put on a show for the cams...and I have some serious arm wrestling skills. I'm game.
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Local

hi ya'll make sure u let us know ahead so we all can check u all out and see who wins, stay thristy and happy my friends

HARK yep like to get inn on the arm rasteling kontest... Ya'll all know that we take our rasteling serious around here. No one better say it is fake or they will have to take a streight up shot of Moonshine. Yep rasteling is real..You can see them knocking each other in the head ande hear the pop each time. How can it not be real???
    Well counting the dayz till I b
    can b at the Hill bar for some kold ones.. tekilla shots and pina kollotties.......
    Yep I stay thursday all the time. It iz always 5 o'clock somewhere...
    See ya at the Hill on the 7th.. at high noon or before..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TOM>>>>>>>>>>>kat........... ..........................................

Last edited by TOM KAT; 06-29-2011 at 11:46 AM.

HARK I see movement at the Hill bar. they gettin it stocked for the rush..

>>>>>>TOM KAT............................................... .................................................. ..............................................

Getcha a mess of this Tom Kat! I feel confident that this competition is mine! Stay thirsty my friends...
    Stay Thirsty....

Ya'll please be sure and let us know the day that you'll be there! I have a new phone so I can watch the cameras from my phone now!

I was totally kidding about the arm wrestling, but I could probably see the hubby and Dave going at it after a few Quick Fixes. Heck...I probably would partake as well.
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.