Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Quote Originally Posted by jerryb View Post
    I will be at PCB August 21 through August 28. Will anyone be there during that trime period?
    August 5-6 is the reunion. Sorry we'll pass between the sand dunes.
    Looking for my lost shaker of salt.

Kooweel I like the threads that I can hi jack and nobody gets mad.. some people take it so seorious.. let your heair down chikl ouwt have a kold one.. that is what it is all about.. life is too short to be sad all the time with gloom and doom.....

>>>>T>>O>>>M>>>>kat............................. ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Deb View Post
    I found it!!

Let this be a thread that anyone can hijack and talk about anything!

How bout that time change? Is it kicking anyone else's butt beside mine??? I am like a zombie!!

Aaaahhhaaa... just hijacking Little Debs thread about nothing to remind me forum friends...one week from now..I'm there

Virtual Beach Bum

At least I see light at the end of the tunnel. It's been crazy here. No tsunamis thank God, but we had about 4 inches of snow a week and a half ago, then it was in the 80's Tuesday and today we just got about 6 inches of snow. Mother Nature is a little ADD here.

Snow? That's awful! It was in the low 60's here today and raining. It's looking like the 10 forecast is showing temps up near 80 next week in PCB. The day that I arrive it's only showing a high of 66... but all good after that. The wife got a deal from a friend of ours that bought into this program...we're getting a 3br house for seven nights...less than $200 clams . I'm going down a couple of days before the wife and kids...but I have to come back on Wednesday of that week. I'm working Mon- Thurs... then it's on! Stay thirsty my friends.

Virtual Beach Bum

Yeah, right now they are calling for snow again Monday night and Tuesday, but it's suppose to be back up to 50 degrees by Thursday and 60's by the weekend.

Is that 200 total or per night? Even 200/night for a 3br house would be awesomeness!

It is snowing now here, bob! I am so ready for spring to get here and STAY!!
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Yeah, right now they are calling for snow again Monday night and Tuesday, but it's suppose to be back up to 50 degrees by Thursday and 60's by the weekend.

Is that 200 total or per night? Even 200/night for a 3br house would be awesomeness!
    It's actually $180 for seven nights, Sat-Sat. We weren't planning a trip that week until that deal came about.

How did ya'll find that deal?

KOOWEEL you gonna be dare this weekend Big Dave?? I'm thinking of comming down thursday. It too kold here rain and I had to put my boggin back on.. gotta see if I got something in the stump hole to worm me up.. Lotz of stump holes up in de woods.. no telling what you might find in them..I don't know how kold it iz here but it ain't sprang yet..Feels like snow.. Maby I just got used to the worm weather while I was down last month.. maby a TOM sightnin'g dis weekend.. stay tuned to this channel same bat time same bat channel Maby they will be lotz of cougers on the hunt this weekend.. Iffin you see Tennessessee Roy ask him to send a couple my way.. Drinks and Grubb I mean food on me...

MEOOW WEOOW, PPURRRRRRRFECT mageritaz at the Hill Bar..................T>>O>>>M>>>kat........... so many barz so little time......