Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

How much weight can one lose in 10 weeks??????????????????????
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wannabethere View Post
    How much weight can one lose in 10 weeks??????????????????????
    A 500 calorie deficit per day would equal 10 lbs in ten weeks. A 1000 calorie deficit would equal 20 lbs in ten weeks. I'd recommend the 500 cal deficit.
    Stay Thirsty....

I knew you would jump on that one, Dave. Yea, the 500 calorie deficit sounds more doable. I also need to throw some exercise in there too. I will start that on Monday!!
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by wannabethere View Post
    BFF from CA booked her flight to here in Louisville and we will drive down together! Yeah! Cause I wasn't looking forward to driving that 630 miles by myself. I have sent in the security deposit! This is going to be AWESOME!!! Getting EXCITED!!!
    What dates are you going to be there, Deb? I keep thinking about going for an extra week. I guess I'll have to decide soon.

Bob, we will get down there on the 17th and leave on the 21st! Wished I could stay longer!! But I am thankful that I get to go!

Hell..me thinks I'll cone down that weekend too! Stay thirsty ...
    Stay Thirsty....

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    Hell..me thinks I'll cone down that weekend too! Stay thirsty ...
    I thought you were going to be down there then! That was the only reason I planned my trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Deb View Post
    I thought you were going to be down there then! That was the only reason I planned my trip!
    I'm calling BS on this statement Little Deb. I'll most likely be there..or be here
    Stay Thirsty....

Well I was hoping to meet you too, Dave. But if not, then I will meet all the other folks who will be there. Now I just have to decide if I want to go with someone or by myself.

Virtual Beach Bum

Well, I don't want to be down there and miss everyone. I'll be down from the 17th to 24th. I doubt that I'll tack on another week. I should be saving up for eventually moving down there. But we should all meet at some point. Dave, are you planning on staying longer than the 17th? The place I'm staying at has a grill. Maybe we can all hang out and grill something up. I hear Linda may have an outside chance to make it too. I thought I might have someone to go with me, but that didn't work out. Back to the drawing board there.

And let me know, if anyone wants to go for a helicopter ride
    Last edited by bob_stl; 07-11-2011 at 07:53 PM.