Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

I'm thinking I'll be down the 15th thru the 20th. Trying to decide if I want to stay at Moonspinner, the beach house in Seagrove or try somewhere else.

Virtual Beach Bum

Yeah, I'm staying in the Laguna Beach area. It's not right on the water, but across the street and about 3 or 4 houses up. Unobstructed view to the water from the front patio though. That's good enough for me.

Virtual Local

I am so working on coming down for Lobster fest at least friday through sunday but likes like i will be all alone

Boy, I hear ya, PF! I was/am going, come hell or high water! My friend has booked her flight, but I was going anyway! Now I just get to do it with someone! But I swear, I am still wanting to go down by myself and try it once. I think that would be the BEST vacation, but probably after 1 (or maybe 2) days, I would start missing my husband. Come on down. I really do want to meet up with everyone, but we won't be down there till late afternoon Sat, the 17th. But, hey, I will meet up with whom ever, Sat or Sun. Can't wait!
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    I'm calling BS on this statement Little Deb. I'll most likely be there..or be here
    I know!
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Well, we have time to try to line this all up, but we ALL need to meet up! I am so looking forward to meeting all of you! And seeing you, Bob. again! Can't wait!!!

Deb, I love taking a break by myself. I think it's good for everyone to do that so you can remember how to be still, not feel like you have to be going all the time (like I wind up doing) and, most important, you find out who you are.
    My trouble is I have alot of friends (husband included) who want to come with me. Which is fine, just am not sure what kind of mood I will be in by then. I may want to be with my girlfriends so we'll stay at the beach house but then I'll have to figure out when or if they will want to go to Schooners. If I go with Greg we'll stay at Moonspinner but, same thing, we'll go for an hour then he'll want to do the things he likes. If I go by myself, no one to answer to but me. So where do I stay that makes the most sense?
    Regardless, I'm there, I will try to meet up with most of you guys, for sure Bob since we met last year and he's staying past the weekend.
    Just have to get it all figured out. Then work on getting Greg to do Thanksgiving again and hang out with Mrs. Peel!

I knew I liked you, Patty! Yep, I hear ya! I would love to do the Thanksgiving weekend too. Would love to meet my fellow Hoosier! Must play the LOTTO!
    Hope to see you in Sept!

We've already booked our condo for Thanksgiving, PF! One year we waited too long & our favorite was already booked, so we jump on it early now. Deb, you should definitely talk the hubby into a Thanksgiving on the beach. It's quiet, usually in the low to mid 70's and like I've said for years, we can eat turkey anytime; give me lobster-stuffed grouper at the Boatyard!
    Also, Deb, I've taken a couple of trips to PCB by myself and had a great time. It was very relaxing. I did what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it. I called my spousal unit every night at 7P so he'd know that I was OK & to get my fix of hearing his voice. He doesn't mind that I go by myself & he knows that when I get home, I'll be bringing shrimp & corn chowder from Schooners, tuna dip & oysters from Cardenas & key lime pie from Publix!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.