Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Yep the Summit is d0own at the redlight about 2 miles. Great if you are on your bike with the wind at your back>>>.... Yep about 2.5 miles of barz all along thomas drive between Nubies and Nubies at the Curve. Letz see now. start out at Mellow mushrooom head east up thomas to the next bar Moby or sharkie bar on the left then on up to nubies oin the right for more beer, then to salt lick tavern, then to foghorns then to buckoloons then to the c level bar then to Schoooners and then to nubies on th curve. A great bike ride when drinking not over 2 kold ones at each bar .. notice i saidkold ones maby pitchers of beer for some folks that like to throw dem back..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TOM>>>>KAT.. .................................................. ........................... live now pay later........

Last edited by TOM KAT; 07-14-2011 at 12:14 PM. Reason: insetr video

OK, this is a special kind of pain that I have to share with my forum buddies 'cause I know you'll understand. Especially, the ones who live too far away to jump in the car & just run down there.
    My daughter & her new hubby are taking a slightly delayed honeymoon starting this weekend and they are going to PCB. I got them a condo at Seychelles for a week. So basically, I've just shelled out money for a condo on the beach that isn't even for me!!! Agony!! You know in the cartoons when a person has an angel on one shoulder & a demon on the other and the angel is saying "What a nice thing you did for them" & the demon is saying "Tell them to shove it & take the condo for yourself". That's me. Just kidding; I know they'll have a wonderful time and I'm happy for them. No really, I am... Honest... sob
    Last edited by Mrs Peel; 07-19-2011 at 01:11 PM.
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Awwww....I feel for you, girl. Just keep in mind what a GREAT Mom you are. :-)
    The sun will always rise and who knows what the tide might bring?

Virtual Local

Have you been on Ebay lately? I saw 2 auctions for schooners cup coasters, starting at 10 bucks....for one!

We'll be in PCB August 14th-19th.....time seems to be in slow motion until then!!!
    Amy
    Landlocked in Ohio

You're a better woman than I. I thought I was being sweet by getting the condo then telling my kids they can join me if they want.

There's a lot of activity on this forum today. It has sped up my work day. I hope the epic Health Tip thread doesn't rekindle the hate. Everytime I post here I wonder when the next awesome lash out will be
    Stay Thirsty....

Quote Originally Posted by pforkum2 View Post
    You're a better woman than I. I thought I was being sweet by getting the condo then telling my kids they can join me if they want.
    I hear ya, PF, but let's face it, no one wants their mother along on their honeymoon; not even wonderful me!
    What really kills me about this is all of my down time at work is spent dreaming of a way to get back to PCB & here I am paying for someone else to go instead.
    Makes me feel like grabbing that security code to the condo; jumping in my car and waving goodbye as I drive off into the sunset.
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

I raise my glass of Leese-Fitch merlot to you and say.."Here's to sunsets. May they always find you watching them sink into the Gulf."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Peel View Post
    OK, this is a special kind of pain that I have to share with my forum buddies 'cause I know you'll understand. Especially, the ones who live too far away to jump in the car & just run down there.
    My daughter & her new hubby are taking a slightly delayed honeymoon starting this weekend and they are going to PCB. I got them a condo at Seychelles for a week. So basically, I've just shelled out money for a condo on the beach that isn't even for me!!! Agony!! You know in the cartoons when a person has an angel on one shoulder & a demon on the other and the angel is saying "What a nice thing you did for them" & the demon is saying "Tell them to shove it & take the condo for yourself". That's me. Just kidding; I know they'll have a wonderful time and I'm happy for them. No really, I am... Honest... sob
    Now that is what we do for our children. That was a very nice thing to do. I hope they say "Thank you" for doing that!