Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Yep i got my card last feburary. been loading it uppa. Hope to have enough by new years to have a night out.....
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T>>>>>>>>>>K>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post

Slide over and start watching this around the 1:00 mark. It's insane as gets in the 1:40ish time frame
    That is eerrriiieeee as hell!!!!
    A village has lost their idiot.....That be me!!!!

Don't you just love it when you make a mistake in your checkbook register in your own favor. Last week I asked the wife to stop swiping the card so much. I couldn't understand why the checking account balance was down so much. Today I was doing my monthly balance and discovered that I made a significant subtraction error. I had recorded a check and subtracted $2000.00, that was supposed to be only $200. I love it when that happens.

AND ALSO..... bumping Little Deb's thread about nothing
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    I had recorded a check and subtracted $2000.00, that was supposed to be only $200. I love it when that happens.
    I think that calls for extra trip to Panty Maw!

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    I think that calls for extra trip to Panty Maw!
    You may be on to something there, Bob Kat.
    Stay Thirsty....

To be so lucky to make that mistake in your favor. It usually goes the other way for me.
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

So this is the thread about nothing and everything. Well, I got one for you. Why is it all of a sudden that everything....and I mean everything is falling a part here at the house. The heat pump/heat exchange went out on us to the tune of $5,000.00 the first of July. The ladder broke on the pool. The umbella took a flying leap in the air the other night and ended up spearing a lawn chair, they are both toast. We need a new pool cover and today, our windows that we put in in 1997 are breaking on us. I was pulling them down to flip them in to wash the outsides and they are breaking on us. Not the window but the tracks that they ride in. Two of them. So we get the paper work out. Lifetime warranty, but none of the phone numbers work and after getting on the internet and getting phone numbers there, they have been disconnected. WTF????????????? Sorry, just venting! I guess I shouldn't sweat the small stuff, but it is frustrating. It is like our karma has taken a dump on us. We have been in this house since 1996 and slowly it seems to be falling a part. We replaced everything in 1997 and it seems like we are starting to replace everything again. UGH! Think I will just go have me another Sierra Nevada Pale Ale! Oh yeah, and don't forget the transfer case went out of my Blazer in January, which, God Love my husband, he did replace that himself, so we saved about $2000.00. So that is a good thing! Any suggestions on what to do about our window company????? I am still looking on the internet.
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Virtual Local

so sorry wannabe but lifes has its ups and downs so stay HAPPY and think PCB

Virtual Beach Bum

That sucks, Deb. What's the name of the window company? Are they still in business?

Little Deb..me thinks that your bad run of luck backs up the old saying..when it rains, it pours. It always seems to work that way. Don't sweat it. It's just money. You can't take it with you. As long as you have enough left over to go to Panty Maw when you get a hankering.
    Stay Thirsty....