Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    That sucks, Deb. What's the name of the window company? Are they still in business?
    Bob, Jarar Windows/Nu Sash. Found a number in Indy, will give them a call today.

Yes, Stubby, life has it's ups and downs and I am working on the staying happy. Will be real happy in 11 days I think I really needs this vacation! :

All is good. Just was venting to "the family"! Thanks for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    Little Deb..me thinks that your bad run of luck backs up the old saying..when it rains, it pours. It always seems to work that way. Don't sweat it. It's just money. You can't take it with you. As long as you have enough left over to go to Panty Maw when you get a hankering.
    I never have enough money for the hankering or I would be living there! Just been one of those years. Next year will be great!! Feeling a little guilty too, probably should not spend the extra money to go to PCB, but too late now! 11 more days!

Virtual Local

hi little deb: DON'T feel guilty just enjoy your much needed vacation and enjoy yourself and have fun at PCB.

Virtual Beach Bum

I hope you find them Deb. I saw a couple of sites that refered to Jarar's website, but when I went there it looks like it is owned by someone who sells real estate in Mexico. Jarar(dot)com is registered to some guy with a PO Box in Korea. Maybe the one here just changed their name so you can still get to them. I'd see if there are any names on the documents and tell them if they don't get back to you, you're going to start registering their names and addresses with the National Man Boy Love Association.

Oh, and I think we want to see if you guys can get together at Lobster Fest on Sunday so we can get some pics and/or vids of you all from the helicopter. I'll call or text to let you know ahead of time. That would be too koowell.

Interesting..

According to Top End Sports, an average male between the ages of 17 and 19 should be able to complete 19 to 34 complete pushups in one minute. An average male between the ages of 30 and 39 years should be able to complete 13 to 24 pushups. An average male over age 60 should be able to complete six to 16 pushups in one minute.

Men..How many can you do? Womenz? How many? Just curious.
    Stay Thirsty....

Interesting..

According to Top End Sports, an average male between the ages of 17 and 19 should be able to complete 19 to 34 complete pushups in one minute. An average male between the ages of 30 and 39 years should be able to complete 13 to 24 pushups. An average male over age 60 should be able to complete six to 16 pushups in one minute.

I think I can find better things to do than pushups! LOL
    Real girls are not perfect... perfect girls are not real!

Push ups are koowell.
    Stay Thirsty....

I prefer arm curls. I am skilled in that area.
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

Interesting..

I can do 18 girl pushups! Is that good?

Push ups are koowell.
    I only do 12 oz. elbow lifts.
    I had the right to remain silent...but I didn't have the ability.