Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

We'll see you there. Planning on Schooner's Friday PM for some Crab Claws, can't find them here in the Tampa area. Can't wait to fill those 2 empty chairs.
    Looking for my lost shaker of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by lite12 View Post
    I quit drinking.............Since they invented the funnel!!
    I'm picturing you with one of those long funnels in your mouth. Spring breakers love those things!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Deb View Post
    Hey, has anyone picked up a "bug" from FL? I think my sinuses were so bad when I left and they got better when I got down at PCB and now, 1 week to the day that I am home, I think I have a fullfledge infection going on. Not sure if it is the weather up here or a "bug" that I got in my beloved Panty Maw. How is everyone else doing?
    The papermill down here has had me sneezing the last few mornings. When the rain starts coming in, you can really smell it on the PCB side. I've heard several people say their allergies get worse in the fall down here. Mine got better after moving here!

Datz rite Dat Big Dave sho can drink.. we was in a drinking contest one time drinking shots of petrone..Remember...I don no who was ahead as we both were wasted..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T^^^^^^K^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ we had to wash dishes to pay the bar bill...
    Last edited by TOM KAT; 09-29-2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: put in more bull.............................t.k...

sunset cam shows a truly beautiful day>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^K^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

Thatz rite it was petrone...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^K^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by TOM KAT View Post
    Thatz rite it was petrone...
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^K^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^
    I remember that! I don't need tequila in my diet!

sunset cam shows a truly beautiful day>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^K^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^
    It is a really beautiful day today. I hear a lot of motorcycles and Newby's was busy last night too.

Hope to be at Nubies by 9 am tomorrow..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^K^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Got to get a bloody merry to wash down the trail dust.. I like the old Nubies cause day open at 7am but for a good bloody merrie go to nubies too at the curve.. they open at 8.... Also I think Tackey Jacks open at 7or 8 too..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^K^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have a great time Tom Kat and dont let those biker babes intice you!!! LOL
    Hope to be at Nubies by 9 am tomorrow..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^K^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Got to get a bloody merry to wash down the trail dust.. I like the old Nubies cause day open at 7am but for a good bloody merrie go to nubies too at the curve.. they open at 8.... Also I think Tackey Jacks open at 7or 8 too..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^T^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^K^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^