Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Yes sir Tom Kat, I'll be there. I'll only be down around Schooners on Friday and Saturday though. I'm staying out on the west end this trip. It's supposed to be up near 80 degrees there this weekend. Stay thirsty my friend.

I may be down myself Tom Kat, way too dreary here on the river to hang here, PCB is calling. If it happens I'll leave here wed. or thurs. and come back sun. or mon. Drive careful.
    I had the right to remain silent...but I didn't have the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    Yes sir Tom Kat, I'll be there. I'll only be down around Schooners on Friday and Saturday though. I'm staying out on the west end this trip. It's supposed to be up near 80 degrees there this weekend. Stay thirsty my friend.
    HARK hey man letz get us some petrone shots and run our locals card up some more. how bout it??? I thursday now, thinking about having a Kold one.....
    Last edited by TOM KAT; 03-29-2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Foregot to mention kold ones...

Quote Originally Posted by TennRiverRoy View Post
    I may be down myself Tom Kat, way too dreary here on the river to hang here, PCB is calling. If it happens I'll leave here wed. or thurs. and come back sun. or mon. Drive careful.
    KOOWEELI hear ye .. I comming down thursday and shall stay through till monday... got to work on my tan myself. kold and rainy up here it was 42 this morning about 10.. hope to be ther early thursday morning.. probably be at the Hill by opening time. P M Me and let me know when you will be there, letz throw back some kold ones.. and some.... purrrrrfect ....shots of quervo........at the Hill......Hope my favorite bartender is there............................
    >>>>>>>>T>>O>>>M>>>>kat........................... .............. so many barz so little time..
    Last edited by TOM KAT; 03-29-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: forgot to mention bartender

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, I'll PM you later this evening on the timeline. ^_^

I'll be there for sure from opening on Saturday. I'll probably roll in there around lunch on Friday. I'll see you there Tom Kat. Roy...what shall we be looking for to identify you?

I'll be the old codger with the salt and pepper beard...I'll wear one of my Schooners shirts and will be doing shots and beer at the Hill bar.

Oh, and I'll be wearing my 'Alabama' visor and sunglasses on a rope.
    Last edited by TennRiverRoy; 03-29-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TennRiverRoy View Post
    I'll be the old codger with the salt and pepper beard...I'll wear one of my Schooners shirts and will be doing shots and beer at the Hill bar.

Oh, and I'll be wearing my 'Alabama' visor and sunglasses on a rope.
    That should be easy. I'll see y'all there. Stay thirsty my friends.

Default HARK

Kooweel yep I been packing and pre flight ole betsy for the trip. hope to be there around 9 tomorrow morning. hope it ain't raining dare....Kold and rainy here.. kan't wate to get me a mageritta from the Hill.......>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TOM KAT>>>............................................ .......so many bars so little time........................
    Last edited by TOM KAT; 03-30-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Registered Member

Default Trip

Hey Will be thier Sat PM save me seat !!