Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    hey big dave i will be n pan a ma oct8 but stay at ocean villa do not know when be at schooners but will be there, seeya on the beach
    Yo, Stubby. I'll be there 7 Oct. Hope to put a face with the name. Will be crossing paths with BigDave. Wife makes him cookies.
    Looking for my lost shaker of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by FB_Bama View Post
    Yo, Stubby. I'll be there 7 Oct. Hope to put a face with the name. Will be crossing paths with BigDave. Wife makes him cookies.
    Look for me on the west end of the property, Mr. Frank. I couldn't get in T.I. with all the fall breakers rolling into town. I had to do Seychelles again. I just realized I'll be there in a little over 48 hours... I'm not trying to rub it in to my land locked friends.. just a random thought.
    Stay Thirsty....

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    Look for me on the west end of the property, Mr. Frank. I couldn't get in T.I. with all the fall breakers rolling into town. I had to do Seychelles again. I just realized I'll be there in a little over 48 hours... I'm not trying to rub it in to my land locked friends.. just a random thought.
    yeah thanks
    Real girls are not perfect... perfect girls are not real!

Quote Originally Posted by mstumpf View Post
    yeah thanks
    Please refrain from hating. Thanks.
    Stay Thirsty....

The 2 empty chairs on the left will be filled Friday. WOOHOO!!!!! "Got my toes in the water, *** in the sand, not a worry in the world a cold beer in my hand". "Life is good today". I'll get to sing this every day for a week.

Happy for all ya'll getting to go down this next week! Wave at us from the beach and sunset cams. I would say to wave from the hill bar cam but I think your hands will be otherwise engaged, as in throwin' back kolt uns.

Virtual Local

i don't know what day i will be at schooners but i will have a gray schooners t shirt with STUBBYon the back of it and have a BIG SMILE on my face. seeya at the beach. leaving early saturday morning from kentucky and get there to see a pretty sunset. seeya there u all.

BigD, cookies just came out of the oven. Hope there are some left for you. They are great.
    Stubby, we'll be making several trips to Schooner's. I'll have on a Bama T most of the time and the Bama Hat. Wife is taking the laptop and I now have an awsome phone I can check-in with.
    Last edited by FB_Bama; 10-06-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Eat most of them and leave me a couple. I don't need to eat too many cookies. It'll interfere with my beer drinking
    Stay Thirsty....

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    i don't know what day i will be at schooners but i will have a gray schooners t shirt with STUBBYon the back of it and have a BIG SMILE on my face. seeya at the beach. leaving early saturday morning from kentucky and get there to see a pretty sunset. seeya there u all.
    Safe travels, Stubby! Have a GREAT trip and don't forget to have a kolt one for us!!