Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

hark i hear ye big dave... Nice pix of the sunset taken from the Hill bar area.. yep i hope to b dare new years. we can resume throwing down petron shots.........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> T>>>>>>>K>>>>>>>>>>

It boreing at the library today. No bar No good looking babes no whiskey, no beer.. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<T>K>
    THANK I SHALL GO HOME AND MAKE A MAGERITTA....
    Last edited by TOM KAT; 12-05-2011 at 11:52 AM.

SSHE MY FAVORITE BARTENDER.....I always find out what bar she is working and go hang out at it... what about U????????
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T>>>>>>>>>>>>>K>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Virtual Local

is the hill bar closed?

Quote Originally Posted by zac drury View Post
    is the hill bar closed?
    People were there yesterday having lunch, but it's been cooler than normal the last couple of days, I think. Maybe that's keeping away business.
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Virtual Local

that makes sense

Must b kolt down dare noone at d hill noone on the beach cam noone on d sunset cam...sho miss dem hot dayz of summer..bar hopping and chaseing cougers all up ant down Thomas.. Miss riding me bike. someone stolt hit the next to last time I was dare.. Messed up my trip. I like to start at Nubiez have a kolt one. go on up to the salt lick tavern and have a kolt one. on up to foghorns and have a kolt one den on to Buckaloons for a kolt one. den to D. C level bar to have a kolt one... Go to schooners for a couple of kolt ones and some peal in et shrimp. den on to Nubies two for a kolt one and letz see now on over to the next bar. I can't think of the name right now It up from nubies two on the right down a long drive where boats are put into the water.. Aw year Tackey Jackes for a kolt one ant a Bush wacker.. Dem bushwhacker drinks are real good. dey float black bat 151 on top. It give u a real buzz.... den I usually go back to the kondo to sleep it off a little while.... Den back ouwt again for round tooYep nothbing like ole panti maw fopr a great vacation... see use guys real soon.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T>>>>>>>>>> K>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

AAAAAHHHHH what to ware to the new years party.... Black top hat . black tuxido shirt. cow boy bootzz to put in a flask of whiskey, black levies, black bow tie., black velvet jacket.. what use guys think..??????????Iz dat approperiate.....>>>> got to look sharp to katch a kooger...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T>>>K>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by TOM KAT; 12-12-2011 at 12:15 PM. Reason: type o's

Virtual Local

24.jpg Hope all the forum crew is ready for great Christmas still have hard time with holiday's without my Bob,but his little princess is keeping me busy

Looks like there's caution tape strung across the beach in front of Schooners and on to the west of it. Is that because of the sand project? Bad timing with the holiday. Also, it looks like people have started their New Years weekend early; according to what I'm seeing on the Hill cam. Lucky so and so's!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.