Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    I see you Snowbird! Damn dude, how did you manage to get such a lovely wife? Of course, I had one once. Now I can't get one to stay more than a month. Just lost another one. Back to the drawing board.

Have fun
    No way,Bob! They just don't know what they are missing! And the right one just hasn't come along! You need to move to PCB!

Virtual Beach Bum

Deb, I have a plan to be down there in about 3 and a half years. I had to push it back once already, but as long as I don't have anymore setbacks it should work. I should be able to save enough so I can take whatever job I can get. I can't wait to get out of this God forsaken landlocked place.

Deb, I have a plan to be down there in about 3 and a half years. I had to push it back once already, but as long as I don't have anymore setbacks it should work. I should be able to save enough so I can take whatever job I can get. I can't wait to get out of this God forsaken landlocked place.
    My wife & I both retire on April 30, 2014. That's also the day we put our house up for sale. We have already started looking at houses in Panama City Beach.

Virtual Beach Bum

Jerry, I don't know if you've looked in the Hidden Pines neighborhood, but my friends Doug and Angela live there and it's a pretty nice area. I always thought Lynn Haven had some nice neighborhoods too, like off of Candlewick and Venetian Way. Even though it's not right on the beach it's not far and it's right along the bay.
    Last edited by bob_stl; 02-06-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Jerry, I don't know if you've looked in the Hidden Pines neighborhood, but my friends Doug and Angela live there and it's a pretty nice area. I always thought Lynn Haven had some nice neighborhoods too, like off of Candlewick and Venetian Way. Even though it's not right on the beach it's not far and it's right along the bay.
    Where is Hidden Pines?

Quote Originally Posted by jerryb View Post
    My wife & I both retire on April 30, 2014. That's also the day we put our house up for sale. We have already started looking at houses in Panama City Beach.
    Jerry, you're about 7 or 8 months ahead of me. I'm hoping for early retirement on Dec.31, 2014. However, we're just going to be snowbirds down there. Maybe we should start a new "retirement daydreams" thread!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Just saw one of the Schooners cats stroll by on the sunset cam! Haven't seen them in awhile!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Peel View Post
    Jerry, you're about 7 or 8 months ahead of me. I'm hoping for early retirement on Dec.31, 2014. However, we're just going to be snowbirds down there. Maybe we should start a new "retirement daydreams" thread!
    Mrs Peel if we can't sell our house we may be snowbirds also. Good Luck to you & your plans.

aaaaaah yes yet another year has passed. birthdat time........ D kat shall be seen all around schooners and local barz up and down Thomas starting at about 9am friday...
    use guys come on out and party...... see u art the hill..
    ...................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>T>>>>>>K>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Virtual Beach Bum

happy birthday tk