Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

It's Newt. I have been told many times that I resemble him. My hair is not as gray as his, but close. I have also been told I look like Ted Kennedy. I don't know.

So this is the thread that anything goes......did anyone hear about some disturbance in PCB regarding some students from Louisville, KY chanting "502, 502!" They got a little rough. Security had to be called in and even one of the students pushed a security guard in the pool. My local news had it on but didn't say too much. Wondered if anyone else heard it. (502 being the area code for Louisville) A little too much brewskies, huh?

Haven't heard that... but when we were there a couple of weeks ago a 44 year old wife/mother fell from the 14th floor of Laketown Wharf. One of my son's friends was staying there and saw the aftermath. She fell on top of the parking deck and was heard screaming all the way down. The last I read, there was an investigation on going. The lady's husband and son were supposedly not there when it happened.

On a brighter note...check it this koowell video some kids from my church made.

That is pretty Koowell, Big Dave!!!
    Work like you don't need the money; Love like you've never been hurt and Dance like no one is watching!! Koowell Beans!!!!!!!

Way, neat!
    The sun will always rise and who knows what the tide might bring?

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by Little Deb View Post
    did anyone hear about some disturbance in PCB regarding some students from Louisville, KY chanting "502, 502!" They got a little rough. Security had to be called in and even one of the students pushed a security guard in the pool....(502 being the area code for Louisville) A little too much brewskies, huh?
    Gangstas use area codes to say where they are from. I saw a gangsta with a giant gold colored 314 hanging on a Mr. T gold chain on the train not long ago. It has become popularized by rap. Some have tattoos and I'm sure some put it in graffiti, but I haven't noticed any off hand. Hopefully, they'll do that instead of emulating prison gangs and pull their pants up. I don't see as many of them wearing their pants around their knees as I used to.

That's sad to hear about that woman falling off the balcony. Man, that breaks my heart.

Thirty more days, so I had to post ^ I know Bob Kat...17 more days for you. I am aware
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Beach Bum

9 more days... Yes It's been a long winter...