Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Yes indeed...We educators have a passion for several things: summers off, long vacations, food...Oh and educating our great Nation's youth. I, for one, am jealous of the time you will be stimulating the Bay County economy. I'll be lucky if I get a whole 7 days down there this summer. We'll see though...something may pan out for me.
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

I hope something pans out for you. That's not hardly enough time at the beach considering that you live a mere 3 1/2 hours away. You would you like to go with us? Your lodging would be free if you keep my cooler stocked and bring me a sandwich on occasion.
    Stay Thirsty....

Sure. That sounds like a plan. I'm a great cooler stocker (and even better emptier). I make a mean bologna sammie and I'd even be willing to babysit the younguns so that you and the Mrs. could enjoy a romantic dinner (as long as you bring me your leftovers). I would make a great Beach Nanny. Hey...now there's an idea for a business!

What are leftovers? I don't eat bologna ... can you so BLT's?

Bacon is bad for your heart, Biggie. You would think being the health nut that you are...you would know by now. It's too much work to fry bacon while at the beach. It's gonna have to be PB&J, cold cuts or you'll just be on a liquid diet (nothing wrong with that). I make pretty killer chicken salad though.

Bacon and my heart get along just fine. I prefer bacon over bologna any day. You might as well eat some potted meat or a hotdog. I can deal with peanut butter though. I usually stick to a strict liquid diet whilst beaching it up. I eat a little something after my morning walk and try to hold off until 10:00 local time before cracking into the refreshing liquids.
    Stay Thirsty....

The funny thing is...I never eat bologna at home. It's one of those comfort foods at the beach. There's nothing quite like a bologna sammie (mayo only), squeeze cheese or some pistachios while downing a few cold ones in the room on a quick beach break. Make sure you stock up on those items before you pick me up in Bama.

If I eat bologna I want a garden fresh tomato slice on there... room temp tomato only! Ok I'll pick you up fully stocked on that stuff. I don't need a beach nanny next week, but you're welcome to go fishing with us.
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Local

ever had grainger co. tomatos? all you need is a salt shaker. no bread mayo or bologna. but the latter is very good with them. always bring some with us. I love the bchbreak round noon with bolo homegrown & plenty ofmayo chips & a cold ultra

I think I'm hungry.