Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Quote Originally Posted by tiger77 View Post
    ever had grainger co. tomatos? all you need is a salt shaker. no bread mayo or bologna. but the latter is very good with them. always bring some with us. I love the bchbreak round noon with bolo homegrown & plenty ofmayo chips & a cold ultra
    Where do you buy these Grainger tomatoes? I've never had them. My old man grows the best tomatoes. He swears the acidic Georgia red clay is the trick.
    Stay Thirsty....

Quote Originally Posted by pforkum2 View Post
    I think I'm hungry.
    How you doin, Patricia? Looks like you had a pretty epic week down in Panty Maw.
    Stay Thirsty....

Quote Originally Posted by tiger77 View Post
    ever had grainger co. tomatos? all you need is a salt shaker. no bread mayo or bologna. but the latter is very good with them. always bring some with us. I love the bchbreak round noon with bolo homegrown & plenty ofmayo chips & a cold ultra
    Now you're speaking my language.
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

Couldn't tell you when the last time was I had a bologna sandwich. One of the first things I learned to "cook' as a kid was a fried bologna sandwich. Loved them!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    How you doin, Patricia? Looks like you had a pretty epic week down in Panty Maw.
    Hi Dave, I'm good, how about you? Sorry, I did go a little overboard posting my pictures on Facebook but Greg was having fun with the sunrise and sunset pictures and I took a bunch of him flying the kite and getting in the ocean which was GORGEOUS!!!! I hope that it is as beautiful when you and everyone else gets to go down as it was when I was there. I think the color is called aquamarine, like the birthstone and it sparkled like diamonds on the water.
    I've got a little freetime tomorrow so I may try and see if I can get some of them loaded here for those who don't have a Facebook page.
    Is Bob down there now or is he going this weekend for 2 weeks, anybody know?

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by pforkum2 View Post
    Hi Dave, I'm good, how about you? Sorry, I did go a little overboard posting my pictures on Facebook but Greg was having fun with the sunrise and sunset pictures and I took a bunch of him flying the kite and getting in the ocean which was GORGEOUS!!!! I hope that it is as beautiful when you and everyone else gets to go down as it was when I was there. I think the color is called aquamarine, like the birthstone and it sparkled like diamonds on the water.
    I've got a little freetime tomorrow so I may try and see if I can get some of them loaded here for those who don't have a Facebook page.
    Is Bob down there now or is he going this weekend for 2 weeks, anybody know?
    Hey Patricia, we're going to see my mom tomorrow for Mother's Day, then will probably start heading south in the afternoon and stop for the night somewhere. We were going to head out Sunday morning but we're both too anxious to wait. Yes! Two weeks!

On that note, my mom's surgeon checked her out Tuesday and didn't see any cancer in her bladder. She had a real tough time with the chemo that put her in the hospital in January. This same doctor told us she was incur able and that we should just make her as comfortable as possible. At that time, I wasn't sure she would still be with us right now. I call that a miracle, and I appreciate any prayers that were sent her way.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Hey Patricia, we're going to see my mom tomorrow for Mother's Day, then will probably start heading south in the afternoon and stop for the night somewhere. We were going to head out Sunday morning but we're both too anxious to wait. Yes! Two weeks!

On that note, my mom's surgeon checked her out Tuesday and didn't see any cancer in her bladder. She had a real tough time with the chemo that put her in the hospital in January. This same doctor told us she was incur able and that we should just make her as comfortable as possible. At that time, I wasn't sure she would still be with us right now. I call that a miracle, and I appreciate any prayers that were sent her way.
    That's great Bob about your mom! I'll still keep ya'll in my prayers along with many others.
    I'm glad you are getting to go down for such an extended period. Greg keeps saying that one of these days I'll get to do the same but that won't happen until things are more settled with my mom and brother. But it's something to look forward to and plan for.
    Ya'll have a great time and keep us updated on what's going on. I can't think of anything off the top of my head that might slow your arrival or getting around since you don't come thru my way. Just that same construction they are doing around Walmart but I bet that will be finished when you get there. They did complete that stretch from Pineapple Willy's all the way over to the Summit but I think that's a cluster-you know what! It's not any wider, has trees that seem to act as blind spots and it weaves around so bad that if you are not familiar with the area at all I foresee many close call crashes. But the construction is finished down by Schooners and the bridge across Grand Lagoon is also done.
    Sorry, didn't mean to drag this out.
    Ya'll have fun and look forward to your posts.
    pf

Virtual Beach Bum

Actually, I think we will come through Nashville this time unless there is a reason we shouldn't. Otherwise I can go through Memphis to Birmingham. Any big problems on I 65 between Nashville and Birmingham?

Where are you staying this time, Bob Kat?
    Stay Thirsty....

I just booked a room for the weekend of June 8th and then a week at Laguna Beach in July around my Bday! So stoked~
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.