Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Virtual Local

hi bob have youself a good time and unwind and injoy each day on the worlds greatest beach pcb

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    9 more days... Yes It's been a long winter...

SHAKE IT BOB KAT! 23 more days for me.
    Stay Thirsty....

I was thinking about you Bob! I should have had my plans for May already set, but didn't get to it for one reason or another, so I just decided yesterday that I would try for Lobster Fest. Got all excited. Looked on the vacation calendar today for that time, and a girl here that I cover when she is on vacation is already scheduled off during that time! I was so disappointed! I almost sat down and cried! THIS SUCKS!! That salt is really stinging about now!!

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by stubby
    hi bob have youself a good time and unwind and injoy each day on the worlds greatest beach pcb
    Thanks, Stubby. I'm ready for some unwindin'

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    SHAKE IT BOB KAT! 23 more days for me.
    Kooowell, Big Dave! By the time I get back, I'll only have to wait a week for you to post some pics

Quote Originally Posted by Little Deb
    Looked on the vacation calendar today for that time, and a girl here that I cover when she is on vacation is already scheduled off during that time!
    Deb, is she off both weeks around Lobster Fest? I'm just planning on getting down there the Saturday during and enjoying some of the lobster specials the week following.

bob, she is taking off the 16th. I wanted to take off the 15th through the 18th or 19th. Now I can only maybe take off after work on the 16th after work, get down there on Sat and stay a couple of days. I might try to plan that.

I would like to try and hook up with people that are going to be down there.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Kooowell, Big Dave! By the time I get back, I'll only have to wait a week for you to post some pics
    Less than a week for you Broseph. I have a painfully long 2 weeks and 5 days.
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    Less than a week for you Broseph. I have a painfully long 2 weeks and 5 days.
    Yeaahhhhh! I am stoked, dude! 5 days and 5 hours I'll have my feet in the surf. It's been a long 8 months. And the sunset cam looks awesome right now. I'll post some pics to tide you over.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Deb
    Now I can only maybe take off after work on the 16th after work, get down there on Sat and stay a couple of days. I might try to plan that.
    Deb, I don't know how fast you drive, but you could still make it down there early Saturday even if you had to sleep somewhere in between. You won't miss anything Thursday and Friday anyway. Then take off work 19 thru 21, leave early Wednesday and you only have to go back to work two days before the weekend. I've got it all planned for you!

I like the way you think!! I am trying to get ahold of one of my BFF's in California and see if she wants to fly out then. Either way, I would probably be driving down by myself. Unless I can talk the the "Den Dawg" into going with me. Still planning!

Default Hark>>>>>>>>>aaaaaaaaaa>>aaaa

Yep datz right just me again... Yep gettin hot now.. sure better than the winter.. (90degrees yesterday... Been hanging out with my red haired freekey chick friend.. she did some house cleaning as a batchler's house alwys is in need of a ladiez touch.. now I can't find anything.. but my liker and beer.. HAAAHAA HAAYep had a great time last time down skipped this month . got a big concert outside anfd the band has been practicing 30 hours aweek worse than working..a job.. won't be long before I shall be at the hill throwing back some kold ones...and throwing back purrrrrreeefect tekilla shots and mageritz..... see you later so stay cool and thirsday like my cybor buddy Big dave Says stay s thursday......

>>>>>>>T>>>>>O>>>>>M>>>>>kat...................... ............................................