Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Quote Originally Posted by tiger77 View Post
    big Dave, sorry for my earlier post bout being picked on in high sch.As soon as I lost my buzz I wished I hadnt posted that. I dont know you people well enough to pic at you. Im better than that. sometimes when I have Alittle tequila I getmouthy. if your there week of july 4th I would love to buy you a drink @schooners we will definitely be there once or twice. we stay @the summit. Im sorry.tiger77
    I'm just now reading back and seeing this post. I saw no need for an apology. But if you feel the need to buy a round ...I'm there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lstyle View Post
    Easy Tiger...Don't feel bad. I pick on the Big Dude all the time. He doesn't scare me!!!
    Don't lie! You're skeered!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Deb View Post
    Yeah, it is not like NONE of us have EVER posted drunk. They use to get on me about that. But I have cleaned up my act. I only have ONE glass of wine, but you should see my wine glass!
    By the way, we always stay at the Summitt too! I am confortable at that place. Feels like home.
    say it ain't so little Deb! Let me guess...wine?

Quote Originally Posted by TennRiverRoy View Post
    6'4" 230...beer belly here.
    I was going to guess 220, Shorty.

Quote Originally Posted by Lstyle View Post
    I'll be down July 7-13. My bday is on July 10th. Who is buying the birthday girl drinks at the Hill?
    I will.

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    Big dave u are awesome dude in my book ,and l style if i were there on your birthday i would buy all the drinks u want. Everybody have a awesome vacation at pcbeach and schooners
    You rule Stubmeister! You're my favorite happy forum poster.

yOU A kOOWEEL DUDE AND A GREAT CYBOR BUDDY TO DRINK AT THE hILL BAR WITH......

Has anyone noticed the BRIGHT light early of a morning out on the sea (but close in) about 5:30 AM? I have the last two mornings on the Sunset Cam. It looks like a BIG light, bigger than what would be on a fishing boat. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Little Deb; 06-20-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: added text

My guess is it's surely a boat. It was probably a big ship waiting to go into the Port.
    Stay Thirsty....

I forgot to mention. I met Ga beach bum a few weeks back. I ran into him at Montego Bay...and he paid me a visit on the beach. He's one cool cat.
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Local

Awesome dave on meeting ga beach bum now how is the food at montego bay. Lookin at october visit to treasure island for vacation and schooners for sure

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    Awesome dave on meeting ga beach bum now how is the food at montego bay. Lookin at october visit to treasure island for vacation and schooners for sure
    The MB in the curve on T Drive is awesome, Submeister. It's a short walk from T.I.
    Stay Thirsty....

Registered Member

How long has that big red boat been out there. We got down here Saturday and saw it first when we ate dinner at Schooner's.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    I forgot to mention. I met Ga beach bum a few weeks back. I ran into him at Montego Bay...and he paid me a visit on the beach. He's one cool cat.
    You are one (big) koowelll dude Dave. Oh, did you read that they have passed a law about leaving tents on the beach overnight ?
    Remember to proofread carefully to see if you any words out.