Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Quote Originally Posted by gabchbum View Post
    You are one (big) koowelll dude Dave. Oh, did you read that they have passed a law about leaving tents on the beach overnight ?
    No sir, I haven't heard that. I hate to hear that. I may take my chances...they can't tear them all down.
    Stay Thirsty....

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    No sir, I haven't heard that. I hate to hear that. I may take my chances...they can't tear them all down.
    I thought they passed that law last year. We see the truck with the beach tents and chairs that have been taken a lot where we stay. They took the chairs we left down there during spring break. We're staying down in Sunnyside when we go in two weeks. I wonder if we can leave tents up down there??? We aren't staying right on the beach and that will be a pain to drag around. David, just write "Property of the Big Guy" on your tent and I think you're safe.
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lstyle View Post
    I thought they passed that law last year. We see the truck with the beach tents and chairs that have been taken a lot where we stay. They took the chairs we left down there during spring break. We're staying down in Sunnyside when we go in two weeks. I wonder if we can leave tents up down there??? We aren't staying right on the beach and that will be a pain to drag around. David, just write "Property of the Big Guy" on your tent and I think you're safe.
    I did a little research. It appears that Bay Co. had an ordinance in place and PCB just passed one a little over a week ago.
    Stay Thirsty....

They can have the da_n tent! Just leave my beer cooler alone!
    A village has lost their idiot.....That be me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gadawg View Post
    How long has that big red boat been out there. We got down here Saturday and saw it first when we ate dinner at Schooner's.
    Wow, long time no hear from, gadawg! Can't help you with your question; just wanted to say welcome back!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Virtual Local

Hi ya'll you know if people would just take those tent frames down after vacation when they leave there would be no problem but when they leave they just leave them on the beach now thats a problem. Just put a sign saying( i will remove my tent after my vacation and take it with me. Thank u) just a though so everybody enjoy there vacation and the 4th of july.

A village has lost their idiot.....That be me!!!!

What's going on in here? I'm thinking I'll head to the beach for a couple of days pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    What's going on in here? I'm thinking I'll head to the beach for a couple of days pretty soon.
    Leaving for Mexico Beach tomorrow for the weekend. I've never been there, so it should be interesting. Next Friday...leaving for old Panty Maw for a week!
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

Dang, Lstyle, you are getting as bad as Big Dave! I am green with envy!! I have never been to Mexico Beach either. Let us know how it was. Have a good time!