Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

aaaaaaaahhhh yes finally a thread for us hijackers... great Idea ...........

TOM KAT>.............................................. .................................................. ............

(Quote): Deb, I don't know how fast you drive, but you could still make it down there early Saturday even if you had to sleep somewhere in between. You won't miss anything Thursday and Friday anyway. Then take off work 19 thru 21, leave early Wednesday and you only have to go back to work two days before the weekend. I've got it all planned for you! [/QUOTE]

Just got word that my BFF from California is wanting to go in Sept. Now we only have to nail down some plans!! YEAH!!!

Virtual Beach Bum

Awesome, Deb! I've got most of my stuff packed and ready to go. Just waiting out these extremely long last few days. I've been kept busy though at least. Had to finish a final paper for school. Then the woman who parks next to me at my apartment dented my car door and didn't leave a note so I had to go get an estimate. Hopefully they can track down her insurance company. 630 bucks! I never see her as she only goes out at night. She may be a stripper or hooker, but I'm not sure. On a good note, a new position was created here and unbeknownst to me, my name was being kicked around for it. My current boss just told me about that today, so this might be interesting.

The job sounds interesting, Bob! Sorry to hear about your car! Leave her a note on her car that you are going to turn her in unless she pays up. Or follow her to her corner downtown
    I am sure you are ready to go!!
    I am trying not to get too excited. I would be heartbroken if this deal falls through. I need to find someplace on the gulf side, maybe some place different from The Summit. It was a little runned down the last time I was there and would hate for my friend's first imression of PCB be a runned down condo. Will look around. Any and all suggestions appreciated.
    Good luck on the job!

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by Little Deb View Post
    Leave her a note on her car that you are going to turn her in unless she pays up. Or follow her to her corner downtown
    I am sure you are ready to go!!
    To the beach, or downtown?

I did leave a note on her car the morning it happened. I can't even get a call back from a hooker!

Just kidding, I don't know what she does. I only know that I've seen her a half dozen times in the 9 months I've been here. She's always been sitting in her car texting or something, and never looks up to make eye contact even though I've gotten in or out of the car right next to her. When people don't do what most people do, I get the idea that something is up. Anyway... This week is taking foreveeerrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    To the beach, or downtown?

I did leave a note on her car the morning it happened. I can't even get a call back from a hooker!

Just kidding, I don't know what she does. I only know that I've seen her a half dozen times in the 9 months I've been here. She's always been sitting in her car texting or something, and never looks up to make eye contact even though I've gotten in or out of the car right next to her. When people don't do what most people do, I get the idea that something is up. Anyway... This week is taking foreveeerrrrr!
    I was talking about ready to leave for the beach!
    Yes, I am sure this is the longest week!
    Be careful of the water on the way down. You don't want to get wet until you get to the beach!
    HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! WILL BE WATCHING FOR PICTURES!!

Yep! Those last days before you go on vacation seem like they are 48hrs long. Hope you have a great time and you post lots of pictures for those of us stuck at home.
    The sun will always rise and who knows what the tide might bring?

Virtual Beach Bum

Ah yes. I bought a new camera and will post plenty of pics and vids. Of course, a better camera doesn't mean I can take better pictures.

I soley rely on my cell phone camera. I probably should get a decent camera... but the wife takes tons of pictures with hers..so I just use my phone. It does really well in high light situations. It's not so good in low light. The flash flat out sucks on it. Here's how the colors come through when there's decent light.

Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    I soley rely on my cell phone camera. I probably should get a decent camera... but the wife takes tons of pictures with hers..so I just use my phone. It does really well in high light situations. It's not so good in low light. The flash flat out sucks on it. Here's how the colors come through when there's decent light.

The apple of daddy's eye. That's the cutest picture