Thread: Aaaahhhhhaaaaa-

Virtual Local

I remember those days well. They grow up way too fast...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    We are the people our parents warned us about...

Virtual Beach Bum

Wow, PB. What a beautiful young lady you have there.

Virtual Beach Bum

Whelp, I took off early today and filled the tank, so all I have to do is load the car later, get a bit of sleep and head out early am! Wooo Hooo! Finally!

I agree. She is very beautiful!!
    I can't be "Little Miss Sunshine" all of the time.

Have a safe trip, Bob!
    The sun will always rise and who knows what the tide might bring?

Quote Originally Posted by Parrothead Banker View Post
    I remember those days well. They grow up way too fast...
    I concur with Bob and Liza.. that's one very pretty young lady!
    Stay Thirsty....

Since Little Deb's thread here is about anything and everything, I must admit.. I kinda miss the haters. I haven't received hate mail in a long time. There haven't been any lash outs from angry moderators in a long time. I dunno...maybe I don't miss them There was this one hater from the past that often spoke of getting his beach body back for his annual trip down to PCB. I can certainly say I've never had one of those so called beach bodies... but by golly I iz workin' on it. And by the time I hit 40 in July..I might just be there Here ya go cougs..

Another.. don't hate. Tom Kat and TN Roy know I'm an awesome, humble fella!

Stay thirsty my friends.
    Last edited by BigDave; 05-13-2011 at 08:12 PM.
    Stay Thirsty....

Well, hey, Big Dave!!! Lordy, let me fan myself a little, here. Looks like a nice example of "prime" male. The only thing is....once you have hit your perfect body then it's downhill from there. Your wife is one lucky lady.
    The sun will always rise and who knows what the tide might bring?

Wow Big Dave. I'm no coug, but that's quite impressive. You keep it up and will get that "beach body" in no time. I find that with every year...gravity takes an even uglier toll on my once taught frame. I think I'll need some advice on how to achieve my health and fitness goals from Dr. Dave...Diet and Exercise Guru, PCD (pretty cool dude).
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    Since Little Deb's thread here is about anything and everything, I must admit.. I kinda miss the haters. I haven't received hate mail in a long time. There haven't been any lash outs from angry moderators in a long time. I dunno...maybe I don't miss them There was this one hater from the past that often spoke of getting his beach body back for his annual trip down to PCB. I can certainly say I've never had one of those so called beach bodies... but by golly I iz workin' on it. And by the time I hit 40 in July..I might just be there Here ya go cougs..

Stay thirsty my friends.
    Wow. I think somebody hacked my account. I would never post such a vain post like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda in Calif View Post
    Well, hey, Big Dave!!! Lordy, let me fan myself a little, here. Looks like a nice example of "prime" male. The only thing is....once you have hit your perfect body then it's downhill from there. Your wife is one lucky lady.
    I don't have to worry about that Linda. I'll never hit that mile stone. I like beer too much

Quote Originally Posted by Lstyle View Post
    Wow Big Dave. I'm no coug, but that's quite impressive. You keep it up and will get that "beach body" in no time. I find that with every year...gravity takes an even uglier toll on my once taught frame. I think I'll need some advice on how to achieve my health and fitness goals from Dr. Dave...Diet and Exercise Guru, PCD (pretty cool dude).
    Me don't think you need any help young lady. But my services for you would be free of charge. Speaking of the doctor..I shall go read through the classic health tip thread. There's some epic reading there...hilarious stuff.
    Stay Thirsty....