Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gas prices in PCB area?

I can get you to where it wouldn't be hellish, and it's all a good part of town. Once into St. Louis you would be taking I-44 to get through. take I-44 to South onto Hampton Ave. About a half mile on the right, make a right onto Watson Rd. Take that about a mile and merge right onto Chippewa and Ted Drewes will be a few blocks on the left.

Then you could either keep going on Chippewa which will turn into Watson again and that will run you right into W I-44 several miles down. Like I said it's all a nice area and it's not typically heavy traffic. Or after leaving Ted Drewes, you could make a right at the next stop light onto Jamieson Ave. and take that about a mile back up to I-44.

Anyway, if you have any questions about this area when you're ready to go, let me know. I'll help you any way I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Peel View Post
    You may as well go next month. If you put it off, who knows what the price will be?
    We are planning a Route 66 road trip from St. Louis to CA & then up the west coast and back across the northern states next year. I shudder to think what that will cost us now.
    You may be right. Drove by the same gas station today...the price had gone from $4.19 to $4.25...in just one day!!!
    The sun will always rise and who knows what the tide might bring?

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Anyway, if you have any questions about this area when you're ready to go, let me know. I'll help you any way I can.
    Thanks, Bob!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.