Thread: Ready for vacation

Virtual Local

Default Ready for vacation

Date is set will get to the beach on May 28th for a awesome week!!!!! that Kylee is so excited she has to look at webcam everyday and asks everyday how much longer nana!!!! come on May

Virtual Local

I know just how she feels....we leave on Friday for a week and to coin the Disney phrase..."I'm too excited to sleep"...and I look at the cams several times a day!!!!

Virtual Local

Me too!!
    It's five o'clock somewhere!

I feel your excitement!
    Have a great time, coach, pink teddy and nana!

Hey everyone! It's been a while! Just checking in to say hi! Came to check cams out and see they're down Anyway, it looks like we're taking off to PCB next Thursday evening, for a long weekend in PCB. It's been quite a while since I've gotten to stay a couple days at least! Still trying to find a place to hold 8 people, that's not already reserved, so it all comes down to that! I'm excited already! It was a spur of the moment kind of thing!
    missing the ocean breeze and the sand between my toes!

Are you coming down the 19th? I think that's when we'll be there! We haven't booked anything either but we probably will Monday after Greg takes one last look at his work and the weather. If you're having trouble finding somewhere you normally stay, try bookit.com. I use them because they are always running specials and I wind up getting a pretty fair deal.

Thanks! My cousin always handles the reservations, and she found something today...and yes, we'll be there the 19th, though late after work. We don't really have any particular place we stay at...used to, but it closed down, so now we just got with what we can find that's affordable! We're staying at Ambassador the weekend of the 19th, which we've stayed at before...it's decent, an older place. Never stayed in a loft room before, but gonna give it a try! At 79.00 a night, I'm not complaining!
    missing the ocean breeze and the sand between my toes!