Thread: Who is going and when?

Virtual Local

One block away from Ed Walline public beach access, off 393. You turn on Penny Lane. *sigh* My mind is still not recognizing that I came home Saturday. Enjoy your crab claws! I see the back of a red shirt just past the steps. Is that you?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Just send me date and time and I'll come to your house and jump in your trunk.
    I will be 10-76: Jan, if your on the corner of I65 and Chawtabakee Rd. will pick u up ETR April. bring cash
    Last edited by PCBSNOWBIRD; 08-09-2013 at 05:22 PM.
    WHY DON'T GAS STATIONS HAVE A "HAPPY HOUR"????

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by PCBSNOWBIRD View Post
    I will be 10-76: Jan, if your on the corner of I65 and Chawtabakee Rd. will pick u up ETR April. bring cash
    I'll bring all the cash I have (not planning on coming back) you better stop and pick me up if you see me on the corner!
    P.S. If you're going 65-south, you come through Louisville, I'll just stand on the corner here.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    If that's you in the red shirt next to the railing facing away from the cam, I see you.
    That was me. Grandson got 1st pick on the seats and always next to Gram. Crab claws are still great and the Shrimp wraps were very good also. And of course the beer was cold. Can't wait to be back in October.
    Looking for my lost shaker of salt.

Virtual Local

hi bama very glad you have great time on pcbeach and i have got to try crab claws and here i come n october n 56 days

There was an article in the PCB News Herald about Oaseas rental company down there that had posted condo rates that sounded too good to be true. Evidently, they were too good to be true and many renters were left with no where to stay & owners being stiffed on their money, from what I gathered from the article. Hope no one on the forum has rented upcoming stays through them.
    Being computer illiterate, I don't know how to post the article. Maybe one of the more savvy forum members can find it and post it.
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Peel View Post
    There was an article in the PCB News Herald about Oaseas rental company down there that had posted condo rates that sounded too good to be true. Evidently, they were too good to be true and many renters were left with no where to stay & owners being stiffed on their money, from what I gathered from the article. Hope no one on the forum has rented upcoming stays through them.
    Being computer illiterate, I don't know how to post the article. Maybe one of the more savvy forum members can find it and post it.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/busin...sorts-1.184383
    WHY DON'T GAS STATIONS HAVE A "HAPPY HOUR"????

We booked our condo at Sterling Beach Resort for next week. It is on Thomas Drive 1.3 miles west of Schooners. We got it real cheap from Oaseas Rentals (JUST KIDDING). We are looking forward to a wonderful week at the best place on earth. I know we will go to Schooners at least once, maybe twice while we are there. To quote Stubby "jerry enjoy your august pcbeach vacation and everybody HAVE FUN N THE SUN AND SAND". I will enjoy it Stubby & I hope you have a blast while you are down there.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!

Virtual Local

Thats awesome jerryb and enjoy the happiness on the beach and i will come october

Virtual Local

hi ya'll its 49 days tell be at pcbeach for awesome beach vacation at TI AND SCHOONERS. hoping the rain will be done but will enjoy pcbeach rain or shine. EVERYBODY HAVE FUN AT PCBEACH