Thread: Who is going and when?

Virtual Local

Default Are You Coming, Lite 12?

Lite 12, have you guys figured out yet if you're going to be able to make it down for LobsterFest? I haven't seen another post saying whether you're coming or not.
    A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

PCBD, Indygirl, Lite12 and Foghorn will all be at the lobsterfest. Any others going to make it to the 25th anniversary blast. Hope we can meet and celebrate. We will be there Sept. 19 --Oct. 4. Goodtimes await all!!
    Boy, I say boy you are about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

We are going back to PCB Sunday. We are staying at Gulf Crest again. We got a great deal & we really like that place. We will be there for a week so I hope get to go to Schooners for breakfast on checkout Sunday. I know we will go to Schooners one night for dinner while we are there. Other than that I want to spend my time sitting on the beach & playing in the water.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!

Have great time at the beach jerryb. Our time will be here in 33 days. Enjoy and have some crabclaws for us.

Virtual Local

Jerryb have a great beach vacation and enjoy the sand and ocean breeze

Virtual Local

31 days!......but whos counting!..lol

Quote Originally Posted by PCBDevotee View Post
    Lite 12, have you guys figured out yet if you're going to be able to make it down for LobsterFest? I haven't seen another post saying whether you're coming or not.
    Hey PCB D!!! Not looking too good! Had to buy a new car because my wife was rear ended by a big p/u truck and my Honda Accord lost the battle. So there went my Lobster Fest money. We also were able to get tickets to see Garth Brooks on Sept. 20th. Sooner than later we will meet you down there. I am going next year come hell or high water! I'll get the Most Interesting Man in the World to make an appearance also! LOL!!
    A village has lost their idiot.....That be me!!!!

Virtual Local

Lite12 hope your wife is ok and indygirl59 keep countin and getting ready for your awesome beach vacation and schooners lobsterfest

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes lite12, Hope your wife is ok. Hope to see (meet) you next year during the hell and high water session at schooners 26th annual lobsterfest. Ha ha. Garth tickets very nice consolation, will be a helluva show.y
    Last edited by foghornleghorn; 08-17-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by lite12 View Post
    Hey PCB D!!! Not looking too good! Had to buy a new car because my wife was rear ended by a big p/u truck and my Honda Accord lost the battle. So there went my Lobster Fest money. We also were able to get tickets to see Garth Brooks on Sept. 20th. Sooner than later we will meet you down there. I am going next year come hell or high water! I'll get the Most Interesting Man in the World to make an appearance also! LOL!!
    Lite 12, was so sorry to hear you're not going to make it this year. But we keep trying, don't we? I hope you're wife if okay.

Garth Brooks show sounds like a very nice consolation prize if you ask me, even though it's not the beach! We'll miss you, and hope things come together for next year. Believe me, I know how it is. I mean, we're going this year, even though we probably shouldn't because of finances. But we couldn't miss two years in a row. The very best to you and your wife . . . and enjoy the show!
    A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.