Thread: Who is going and when?

  1. #331
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lite12 View Post
    Hey PCB D!!! Not looking too good! Had to buy a new car because my wife was rear ended by a big p/u truck and my Honda Accord lost the battle. So there went my Lobster Fest money. We also were able to get tickets to see Garth Brooks on Sept. 20th. Sooner than later we will meet you down there. I am going next year come hell or high water! I'll get the Most Interesting Man in the World to make an appearance also! LOL!!
    Please get him to come. I've been dying to meet the guy.
    Stay Thirsty....

  2. #332
    Virtual Local Mrs Peel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lite12 View Post
    Hey PCB D!!! Not looking too good! Had to buy a new car because my wife was rear ended by a big p/u truck and my Honda Accord lost the battle. So there went my Lobster Fest money. We also were able to get tickets to see Garth Brooks on Sept. 20th. Sooner than later we will meet you down there. I am going next year come hell or high water! I'll get the Most Interesting Man in the World to make an appearance also! LOL!!
    Sorry to hear about your wife's accident. Been there; rear-ended at stop light by DUI .254 going 50mph. The next day you're stiff in places you didn't know you had. Hope she's OK. Very scary!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

  3. #333
    Virtual Beach Bum
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Peel View Post
    Sorry to hear about your wife's accident. Been there; rear-ended at stop light by DUI .254 going 50mph. The next day you're stiff in places you didn't know you had. Hope she's OK. Very scary!
    Wow, glad you ended up okay, Mrs. Peel. I had a friend in high school who was killed by a drunk driver hitting her from behind. The impact broke her neck.

  4. #334
    Virtual Beach Bum
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,180

    Default

    We'll be down in 8 1/2 weeks. I prefer to use weeks when this far out. Just sounds shorter than the number of days.

  5. #335
    Virtual Local TOM KAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    west of atlanta
    Posts
    423

    Default

    HOWDEEEEEEEE>> everyone..


    Havent been on here in a while thought i would write a line..
    Just got back from my trip... What a trip.. Got to see old friends at Schooners.. Yeah...
    My favorite bartender was there surving the best drinks in all of Panama.. She is voted number one bartender in all of Panama..
    Hung out on the east end this time.. Schooners Busters. Patches and of course Nubiez too for a morning bloody merry..
    We hung out at all the bars on Thomas.. Went to Dusties for raw oysters... Yum Yum... Got really drunk that
    night.. Ha Ha... Ha..
    Yoou know I really like the Doller a beer and two dollar a beer bars.. Natty just a buck at busters Natty just two bucks at patches.. I drank natty at home and when I get to fl. not too many barz surve it..I get more drunker quicker on bud light..
    Of course we had 10 shots of tekilla at schooners surved up cold by my favorite bartender.. Many thankx to her...
    We had 10 shots of tekilla and several island dranks at Schooners then went to Dusties to finish oof the night..
    I had to crash out early that night and start over the next morning at 8 with a bloody merry from Nubiez.. HA ha HA...
    wELL SEE USE GUYS AT THE HILL BAR IN A WEEK.
    b there or b square..
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tom<<<<<<<<<<<kat>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  6. #336
    Virtual Local TOM KAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    west of atlanta
    Posts
    423

    Default

    hark i SEE 2PEOPLES @ AT THE hILL BAR NOW..
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T<<<<K>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  7. #337
    Virtual Local Mrs Peel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    We'll be down in 8 1/2 weeks. I prefer to use weeks when this far out. Just sounds shorter than the number of days.
    8 1/2 weeks....wasn't that a movie with Mickey Rourke & Kim Bassinger? Yowza!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

  8. #338
    Virtual Local
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    867

    Default

    counting down for pcbeach vacation in 6 weeks from this saturday HIP HIP HURRAY AND EVERYBODY ENJOY AND LIFE IS GOOD AT PCBEACH

  9. #339
    Virtual Local Lstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Phenix City, Alabama
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Headed down in two days for Labor Day weekend! Woo hoo!
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

  10. #340
    Virtual Local foghornleghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southeastern Illinois
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Awesome Lstyle. Enjoy a beverage and some claws. Our time is coming soon, 21 days.
    Boy, I say boy you are about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •