Thread: Who is going and when?

  1. #381
    Virtual Local
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Any volunteers to eat my share of lobster this year? I can eat a lot of seafood.

  2. #382
    Moderator jerryb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Montgomery, AL
    Posts
    633

    Default

    We are at PCB now. We came down today for the Pirate Festival. We are staying at Emerald Isle Condominiums. We will be here until Sunday. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!

  3. #383
    Virtual Local Mrs Peel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerryb View Post
    We are at PCB now. We came down today for the Pirate Festival. We are staying at Emerald Isle Condominiums. We will be here until Sunday. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
    Pirate Festival; sounds like fun! Instead of Talk like a Pirate Day, you get a whole weekend! Yar, matey!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

  4. #384
    Virtual Local foghornleghorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southeastern Illinois
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Jerryb, enjoy the buccaneer festivities,. Hope you caught a round of golf at the hombre.
    Boy, I say boy you are about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

  5. #385
    Virtual Local
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    865

    Default

    sorry did not make it to schooners but its been awesome this week on the pcbeach and everybody enjoy

  6. #386
    Virtual Local karenfromcanada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    sorry did not make it to schooners but its been awesome this week on the pcbeach and everybody enjoy
    all that way and no Schooners visit, glad you enjoyed the beach though

  7. #387
    Virtual Local Mrs Peel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    39 days and counting 'til we're there! We always go directly to Schooners when we arrive and have lunch since we can't get in the condo until 3. A great way to kick off the vacation! Fish tacos and a glass of Pinot Grigio!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

  8. #388
    Virtual Beach Bum
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Peel View Post
    39 days and counting 'til we're there! We always go directly to Schooners when we arrive and have lunch since we can't get in the condo until 3. A great way to kick off the vacation! Fish tacos and a glass of Pinot Grigio!

    Awesome, Mrs. Peel I thought I would like to go down there for Thanksgiving one of these years, but I don't think it will happen with having grandkids now. I'll have to just wait until we move down there somewhere and have family over for the holidays.

    We're heading down Thursday afternoon and will get into PCB around lunch time Friday. So far the weather is looking great! We'll go straight to the dog beach and either go to Hook'd or I'll walk up Pier Park and bring back some burgers from Five Guys down to the beach. Check in for the cottage is 4:00.

  9. #389
    Virtual Local Mrs Peel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Awesome, Mrs. Peel I thought I would like to go down there for Thanksgiving one of these years, but I don't think it will happen with having grandkids now. I'll have to just wait until we move down there somewhere and have family over for the holidays.

    We're heading down Thursday afternoon and will get into PCB around lunch time Friday. So far the weather is looking great! We'll go straight to the dog beach and either go to Hook'd or I'll walk up Pier Park and bring back some burgers from Five Guys down to the beach. Check in for the cottage is 4:00.
    I'd like to hear your opinion of Hook'd. It's on my list of places to try.
    P.S. I like your new signature. Who knew Superman had grandkids?
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

  10. #390
    Virtual Local
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northwoods
    Posts
    938

    Default

    We try to stop at Hook'd every time we are in PCB and make the trip to Pier Park. Food is good and the owner is a great guy. Enjoy!!!
    It's five o'clock somewhere!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •