Thread: Who is going and when?

Virtual Local

Any volunteers to eat my share of lobster this year? I can eat a lot of seafood.

We are at PCB now. We came down today for the Pirate Festival. We are staying at Emerald Isle Condominiums. We will be here until Sunday. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!

Quote Originally Posted by jerryb View Post
    We are at PCB now. We came down today for the Pirate Festival. We are staying at Emerald Isle Condominiums. We will be here until Sunday. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
    Pirate Festival; sounds like fun! Instead of Talk like a Pirate Day, you get a whole weekend! Yar, matey!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Jerryb, enjoy the buccaneer festivities,. Hope you caught a round of golf at the hombre.
    Boy, I say boy you are about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

Virtual Local

sorry did not make it to schooners but its been awesome this week on the pcbeach and everybody enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    sorry did not make it to schooners but its been awesome this week on the pcbeach and everybody enjoy
    all that way and no Schooners visit, glad you enjoyed the beach though

39 days and counting 'til we're there! We always go directly to Schooners when we arrive and have lunch since we can't get in the condo until 3. A great way to kick off the vacation! Fish tacos and a glass of Pinot Grigio!

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Peel View Post
    39 days and counting 'til we're there! We always go directly to Schooners when we arrive and have lunch since we can't get in the condo until 3. A great way to kick off the vacation! Fish tacos and a glass of Pinot Grigio!

Awesome, Mrs. Peel I thought I would like to go down there for Thanksgiving one of these years, but I don't think it will happen with having grandkids now. I'll have to just wait until we move down there somewhere and have family over for the holidays.

We're heading down Thursday afternoon and will get into PCB around lunch time Friday. So far the weather is looking great! We'll go straight to the dog beach and either go to Hook'd or I'll walk up Pier Park and bring back some burgers from Five Guys down to the beach. Check in for the cottage is 4:00.

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Awesome, Mrs. Peel I thought I would like to go down there for Thanksgiving one of these years, but I don't think it will happen with having grandkids now. I'll have to just wait until we move down there somewhere and have family over for the holidays.

We're heading down Thursday afternoon and will get into PCB around lunch time Friday. So far the weather is looking great! We'll go straight to the dog beach and either go to Hook'd or I'll walk up Pier Park and bring back some burgers from Five Guys down to the beach. Check in for the cottage is 4:00.
    I'd like to hear your opinion of Hook'd. It's on my list of places to try.
    P.S. I like your new signature. Who knew Superman had grandkids?

Virtual Local

We try to stop at Hook'd every time we are in PCB and make the trip to Pier Park. Food is good and the owner is a great guy. Enjoy!!!
    It's five o'clock somewhere!