Thread: Who is going and when?

  1. #31
    Virtual Local
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    865

    Default

    hi little deb

  2. #32
    Virtual Local
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Haven't been on in a while but knocking out a disney pcb run july 24 with the family. can't freakin wait!!
    Wishing I was gettin' off 65 onto 331 for the final 175 miles.

  3. #33
    Virtual Beach Bum
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,178

    Default

    Just 16 more days I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it

  4. #34
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,828

    Default

    14 more days...38 more days... and 66 more days. I'm in dire need of these getaways. I've been working entirely too much the past 2 months.
    Stay Thirsty....

  5. #35
    Virtual Local Mrs Peel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    201 days for me, unfortunately. Headed the wrong direction tomorrow; going North to Gingerman Raceway at South Haven, MI for the first race of the season.
    Looks like a lot of rain predicted for PCB. Gonna' be a bunch of soggy bikers this weekend!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

  6. #36
    Virtual Local PCBSNOWBIRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Indiana/Panama City Beach FL.
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Just 16 more days I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it
    Have a good time, I left some of that on the beach and at schooners. I just returned and will spend summer in the Midwest, then when the geese head south I start packing.
    don't forget to "Adjust the Net" for Jodi: We had fun with that post.
    WHY DON'T GAS STATIONS HAVE A "HAPPY HOUR"????

  7. #37
    Virtual Local Lstyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Phenix City, Alabama
    Posts
    1,338

    Unhappy

    I may have spoken too soon. I thought we would be down for Memorial Day weekend, but that may not be possible, being in the middle of remodeling our home. Sucktastic. Our room may have fallen through as well.
    Stay ugly and bitter, my friends.

  8. #38
    Virtual Local
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PCBSNOWBIRD View Post
    don't forget to "Adjust the Net" for Jodi: We had fun with that post.
    yes please!

    And I didn't think I would be able to get down there this year, but I start a new job tomorrow. It doesn't pay much, and since I used up all the money I had during unemployment and I'm starting from zero it might take a bit, but they said they have no problem with taking a few days off with 3 weeks notice, so soon as I save up enough, I'm there! Hoping maybe September or so. Crossing fingers. I'll beat that volleyball post down lower myself if you guys don't
    Last edited by Jodi; 05-05-2013 at 10:18 PM.

  9. #39
    Virtual Local Mrs Peel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    yes please!

    And I didn't think I would be able to get down there this year, but I start a new job tomorrow. It doesn't pay much, and since I used up all the money I had during unemployment and I'm starting from zero it might take a bit, but they said they have no problem with taking a few days off with 3 weeks notice, so soon as I save up enough, I'm there! Hoping maybe September or so. Crossing fingers. I'll beat that volleyball post down lower myself if you guys don't
    Good luck with your new job, Jodi!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

  10. #40
    Virtual Beach Bum
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    2,178

    Default

    Congrats on the new job, Jodi. If you can make it by September you should try to be down there for Lobster Fest.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •