Thread: Who is going and when?

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Thanks Bob.

I went back and found found the thread on the Boatyard. As far as your comment on the President....I was hoping that nightmare was over.
    I probably should have chosen a different subject...

Virtual Local

Default Wharf Express

Quote Originally Posted by Lstyle View Post
    Went to Schooners last night for dinner and for the lobster specials. I ended up getting the lobster bisque and the fellas got wings. It was all very good and we had really awesome service. We also tried a place called the Wharf Express by Walmart and it was very reasonable and delicious. The ambience kind of resembled the catfish places we have around town, but it is a great spot for a quick lunch. The weather got gnarly on us yesterday and downright scary last night, but we made it home in one piece.
    Hey everyone! Yeah, we too went to Wharf Express on recommendation by my chiropractor! Wow! We loved it. I hope this woman is still in business next year, as she recently divorced and her "ex" is her partner in the restaurant, and he's wanting to sell. We found the Wharf to be a great place for lunch or dinner . . . very, very tasty!
    A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Virtual Local

Hi forum friends and everybody goin to pcbeach have a great time really missing pcbeach

family is there - 2 weeks and 6 months - can't see them at the bar yet!

Virtual Local

Thats awesome karen and have a great vacation at the beach and enjoy each day and happy for your family and enjoy beach life

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    Thats awesome karen and have a great vacation at the beach and enjoy each day and happy for your family and enjoy beach life
    I'm not actually at the beach stubby, just some of the family. Watching my computer and waving at it when I see them at Schooners, though today might be a PWilly day. Will have to check that cam later!!

I see them in the bar now...3rd table on the railing

the 2 week people made it home safely, might try a mid December, I can't wait till March

Virtual Local

since we are under a winter advisory for 2 feet of snow through Tuesday, April cannot come soon enough...only 142 more days!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkteddy View Post
    since we are under a winter advisory for 2 feet of snow through Tuesday, April cannot come soon enough...only 142 more days!!!!
    I saw that on the news this AM! It's supposed to be 63 here today & 55 tomorrow and then plunge to the 30's and stay there for the rest of the week. 10 days 'til we leave for PCB!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.