Thread: Who is going and when?

We got 11 inches of snow here in my part of north Alabama last night...almost unheard of for this area.
    I had the right to remain silent...but I didn't have the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by TennRiverRoy View Post
    We got 11 inches of snow here in my part of north Alabama last night...almost unheard of for this area.
    would be lots of fun for the kids if they aren't used to it

2 weeks to Clearwater, then PCB...must have crab claws this trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by karenfromcanada View Post
    would be lots of fun for the kids if they aren't used to it

2 weeks to Clearwater, then PCB...must have crab claws this trip!!
    Karen, will you be there the last week of March? I'm going to south FLA first to visit family, but will be in PCB starting the 25th for a week. Staying at Long Beach this time; haven't stayed there in years.
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Hi Mrs. Peel, I will be there the last week of March. We head home on the 28th. Spring break can be noisy but the young people can be so much fun or so funny to watch.

Virtual Local

Hi Mrs. Peel, I will be there the last week of March. We head home on the 28th. Spring break can be noisy but the young people can be so much fun or so funny to watch.
    Got up to 8 1/2 inches of new snow this morning and thought I would have a Bloody Mary while reading the forums . I will be down the week prior to you guys and I do agree watching the breakers can be interesting . I have stayed at Long Beach also and like the location (close to Walmart) makes me sound old. My thought would be to stay off the roads after dark, they can get busy and crazy in that area. Hope you all have a pleasant and enjoyable stay.

I was hesitant at first to go to PCB during spring break, but decided it would be fun to just sit on the balcony and watch the show. I'll go out for lunch but have dinner at the condo so I'm off the streets after dark. If you have time Karen, maybe we could meet at Schooners for crab claws & a cocktail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Peel View Post
    I was hesitant at first to go to PCB during spring break, but decided it would be fun to just sit on the balcony and watch the show. I'll go out for lunch but have dinner at the condo so I'm off the streets after dark. If you have time Karen, maybe we could meet at Schooners for crab claws & a cocktail.
    message me when you are going and I can see what our plans are

Virtual Local

Default long beach

Hello all. we are staying at long beach resort in July. Have never been and am wondering how it is. We are staying there because we could get a ground floor condo so we don't have to worry about our 2 year old grandson. Usually stay at treasure island which we love so a little uncertain.
    Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by kell7wrig View Post
    Hello all. we are staying at long beach resort in July. Have never been and am wondering how it is. We are staying there because we could get a ground floor condo so we don't have to worry about our 2 year old grandson. Usually stay at treasure island which we love so a little uncertain.
    I stayed there several years ago and liked it so I'm anxious to see if it's changed much. It's in a busier part of PCB than Treasure island. The lagoon pool is nice & they have a little snack bar; or at least they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Peel View Post
    I stayed there several years ago and liked it so I'm anxious to see if it's changed much. It's in a busier part of PCB than Treasure island. The lagoon pool is nice & they have a little snack bar; or at least they used to.
    We have stayed at Long Beach several times & loved it. I loved that pool! It was a little cool for me though. It is nice having the snack bar by the pool. Very convenient. We always stayed there in late August when it was not so crowded.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!