Thread: Who is going and when?

Virtual Local

first sharks...then an alligator...now shootings...what is happening to " our" beach!!??!!??!!??

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by pinkteddy View Post
    first sharks...then an alligator...now shootings...what is happening to " our" beach!!??!!??!!??
    Well Pink teddy: it is hard to say from what I have seen on the News Hearld and Channel 7... could have been the wrong time and wrong place thing?? the locals and others think they should ban spring break. They did give the police more monies for extra help but things seem to be out of hand....I also heard from a friend that they are putting a curfew on the beach ? not for sure that is happening but things are tense on our beach....

Virtual Local

this is our 19/20th year down; always stayed away from the college end of the beach because of what we heard and saw, and because this is our family vacation but now it appears to be spreading out. I would sure hate to have to find another area to vacation in because of this, but also don't want any trouble. I realize PCB makes a lot of money in a short amount of time but you really have to wonder if it's worth it. Hope the added security can keep a handle on it. Also hope they don't start banning alcohol and coolers on the beach - some of us adults are very capable of handling our liquor!

Thanks Fog and Stubbs! Will definitely try AJ's!
    A village has lost their idiot.....That be me!!!!

Virtual Local

In 2 hours we are starting the 21 hour drive to PCB for our 12 days in paradise. We are always looking for new places to dine!! Any one have a local favorite that is not real touristy? (is that even a word lol?) Give us some suggestions, please.
    It's five o'clock somewhere!

Envious coach, our trip not til Sept. Little place we found in Panama City called Bayou Joes. We have had all three daily meals there and very pleased. Definitely not touristy? Highly recommend!
    Boy, I say boy you are about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

For breakfast Jeannies One Stop Diner across from Emerald Beach Condos, GREAT !, you won't need any lunch. It's a hole in the wall and easy to miss, it's down past Funland.
    Last edited by gabchbum; 04-01-2015 at 09:45 PM.
    Remember to proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    In 2 hours we are starting the 21 hour drive to PCB for our 12 days in paradise. We are always looking for new places to dine!! Any one have a local favorite that is not real touristy? (is that even a word lol?) Give us some suggestions, please.
    We enjoy Runaway Island on the beach just west of Funland.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!

Virtual Local

Default NO Beer on The Beach??

Quote Originally Posted by jerryb View Post
    We enjoy Runaway Island on the beach just west of Funland.
    I am very curious on how this will effect the bars and food clubs that are on the beach? it looks like they passed an ordinance for no beer on the beach ? how will the condos handle it also with there people staying ? can someone advise please?

Virtual Local

Coach have a safe drive and have awesome 12 days at pcbeach