Thread: Who is going and when?

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by dimesurfer View Post
    I am very curious on how this will effect the bars and food clubs that are on the beach? it looks like they passed an ordinance for no beer on the beach ? how will the condos handle it also with there people staying ? can someone advise please?
    Found my answer to the no beer on the beach. Read in the News Herald where the ban is only thru April 18 th. So it is during Spring Break time. They even talked about if you looked 50 and were drinking wine the police has the option to not arrest or arrest you.

I am very curious on how this will effect the bars and food clubs that are on the beach? it looks like they passed an ordinance for no beer on the beach ? how will the condos handle it also with there people staying ? can someone advise please?
    They can't stop a restaurant on the beach from serving alcohol inside their building can they?
    Last edited by jerryb; 04-07-2015 at 09:17 PM. Reason: punctuation
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!

NO!!! The government does not own the buildings the restaurants are in. Plus city and county issues the alcohol serving permits to the establishments. They can only enforce alcohol on the beach sand. There may also be a certain distance you would have to be away from the restaurant before the "no alcohol" law could be enforced. Not sure but maybe! Surely I would hope that if they saw you with a beer and you are minding your own business and not acting like a drunk idiot, they would maybe turn a blind eye. Guess it would be how gung ho the officer is. LOL!!
    A village has lost their idiot.....That be me!!!!

Virtual Local

we are going to wait and come to Lobster Fest....had so much fun last yr....the weather was great and the crowds are down...best time of yr to come

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by indygirl59 View Post
    we are going to wait and come to Lobster Fest....had so much fun last yr....the weather was great and the crowds are down...best time of yr to come
    Hey Forum bud's: I am heading down to PCB May 2nd. My son is walking May 3rd from FSU in PC... a good day for all!!! we plan to stop at no names pub for drinks and fun, will be there for a week for fun and sun!!! Hope to eat at our beach place several times that week....

Virtual Beach Bum

Hey Forum bud's: I am heading down to PCB May 2nd. My son is walking May 3rd from FSU in PC... a good day for all!!! we plan to stop at no names pub for drinks and fun, will be there for a week for fun and sun!!! Hope to eat at our beach place several times that week....
    Awesome, Dimesurfer. You will be catching Thunder Beach. Your son is walking all the way to the beach from the FSU campus?

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by bob_stl View Post
    Awesome, Dimesurfer. You will be catching Thunder Beach. Your son is walking all the way to the beach from the FSU campus?
    He will be finishing college and graduating May 3rd from FSU. So I have to see it to believe it for him thing. Thunder Beach does end I guess Saturday So hopefully will have time to relax and get my toes in the sand time.

he will be finishing college and graduating may 3rd from fsu. So i have to see it to believe it for him thing. Thunder beach does end i guess saturday so hopefully will have time to relax and get my toes in the sand time.
    Go Noles!
    Last edited by jerryb; 04-22-2015 at 09:34 AM.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!

Virtual Local

Dimesurfer congrats to your son and wish him the best in his future and congrats to you a happy father and enjoy pcbeach and have lots of fun and enjoy

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    Dimesurfer congrats to your son and wish him the best in his future and congrats to you a happy father and enjoy pcbeach and have lots of fun and enjoy
    Thanx Stubby, It looks like the weather is a mix bag for that week but that is ok. Will take what happens. Looking forward to seeing the redone beaches at Saint Andrew Park, they say that they have double the beach size in that area!!!