Thread: Who is going and when?

Congrats dimesurfer on your new college graduate. Now its time for you to enjoy the surf. Have some crab claws and beverage for all of us. Better tip one for your grad also.
    Boy, I say boy you are about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by foghornleghorn View Post
    Congrats dimesurfer on your new college graduate. Now its time for you to enjoy the surf. Have some crab claws and beverage for all of us. Better tip one for your grad also.
    Thanx Foghornleghorn: I will indeed have a few adult beverages for all!!! May have a few crab claws and fun in the sun time ...

Won't make it to PCB until September. Going to Siesta Key first of June (never been), any suggestions ?
    Remember to proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by gabchbum View Post
    Won't make it to PCB until September. Going to Siesta Key first of June (never been), any suggestions ?
    My wife and I went there a couple years ago, but we were only there for one night. We had dinner at The Hub Baja Grill. It was okay as best I remember. We had stayed a few blocks down on Ocean Blvd. so we just walked up the street stopping in a few different tourist shops and an ice cream shop on the way back.

My boss goes there every year and he said, "I would try the Waterfront which is a bit more upscale and Walts Seafood Market."

Thanks Bob, we're looking forward to a new adventure.
    Remember to proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by gabchbum View Post
    Thanks Bob, we're looking forward to a new adventure.
    Good day all, happy Monday!!! just back from a fun filled week in PCB... Lots of good food, drink and sun.. What a great warm week we had. Just wanted to pass this on that there is a building going up on Thomas Dr. where the old Montego Bay was that burnt but they still have a for sale sign up?? And also wanted to share something else for the fishing people. Be sure to inquire what you can keep and what you throw back before booking a trip... we found that it is not fun throwing back nice size Snappers and Groupers but the fight was fun!!!!

glad you had a good time dimesurfer! my new adventure happens in Italy, will see how the beaches compare to PCB

Well we made it to Destin for Michele's company trip. It's not PCB but it's a free trip. Tried to post some pics I took on my iPhone but can't figure it out. Bob or Big Dave do you have some tips???? I'm not tech savvy at at all! Lol!
    A village has lost their idiot.....That be me!!!!

Karen. let us know how it is in Italy! Awesome!

Lite 12, so glad you got down there. I so want to go to PCB soon! I retired 4/28/15. Hubby is taking a bike ride to Colorado next week and then I am free to roam about the USA. Which will be PCB. Can't wait but think it will be in Sept sometime. Then my borther will be somewhere around Naples and said I can have a week with them in Nov. Yes, Life is good!

Virtual Beach Bum

Brian, the easiest way is to get a photobucket account, upload it there and then use the direct link they give you to post it. In the Schooners add picture dialog, uncheck the box that says to retrieve the remote file and reference locally.

That sound awesome, Deb! Congratulations on your retirement!