Thread: Who is going and when?

Registered Member

I too will be at PCB in two weeks .I haven't been since the Gulf Jam Last year. I and the 20 or so "Beach Bums and _ithes" that I hang with, will be at Schooners for a Birthday party on the 9th.

Virtual Beach Bum

We were there last week and had a great time. We brought our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter. Just booked for September today.

I was able to get an underwater video of a young sea turtle. The only other time that I saw sea turtles was during the oil spill when a lot of marine life was looking for clean waters.

I have video of a baby hammerhead at home. I'll post it when I get a chance.

Virtual Beach Bum

Baby Hammerhead Shark

Great pics and videos Bob, always appreciated. Sure your grand daughter had a grand time on the beach. We also will be down in September, 18th thru Oct 4th. Lobsterfest is awaiting our arrival.
    Boy, I say boy you are about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

I don't know about you BOB, but I would have been wondering where the baby hammerhead's mother was. LOL
    I had the right to remain silent...but I didn't have the ability.

Nice videos, Bob Kat. One week from today and I'm there for 8 glorious days. Stay thirsty my friends....
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Local

nice vids bob and big dave have AWESOME pcbeach vacation

Virtual Local

week from today I will be at pcbeach for a couple days of deepsea fishing and will be by schooners for a couple of cold 1's and a big burger and everybody enjoy pcbeach

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    week from today I will be at pcbeach for a couple days of deepsea fishing and will be by schooners for a couple of cold 1's and a big burger and everybody enjoy pcbeach
    Stubby: Good for you!!! I have a few more months before going down...Just wondering who you use when fishing? The last time we were down it so hard to catch any fish because of the small size. We had the fish and game control people on our boat measuring everything What a pain!!!

Virtual Local

thank u dimesurfer but we are drivin to destin and fish . my friends family is vacationing at pcbeach