Thread: Who is going and when?

Hey guys!! Just really getting the hang of retirement. Working on doing some remodeling on the house. Probably won't get down to PCB until Sept or Oct. Got to plan it soon. Y'all have a great summer! I still really enjoy getting on here and seeing the people that I have been talking to for years, either under Little Deb, that Dave started calling me or under Wannabether. Hopefully I can get down for Lobsterfest and maybe meet some of you guys. Met Bob several years ago. I think this site is awesome. We have really made some family along the way. Talk to you all later. I hope to not stay a stranger.

Congrats Lititle Deb on your retirement. Hope you get to do all those things that you never seemed to have time for. No that does not mean cleaning the closets. See you at the beach, often.
    Boy, I say boy you are about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

Won't make it to Lobsterfest again this year. But we will be down there Oct 9th thru the 17th. Can't wait! We are staying at Seychelles this time on the 20th floor.
    A village has lost their idiot.....That be me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by foghornleghorn View Post
    Congrats Lititle Deb on your retirement. Hope you get to do all those things that you never seemed to have time for. No that does not mean cleaning the closets. See you at the beach, often.
    You got that right. Thanks! I hope to be at the beach soon!

Quote Originally Posted by lite12 View Post
    Won't make it to Lobsterfest again this year. But we will be down there Oct 9th thru the 17th. Can't wait! We are staying at Seychelles this time on the 20th floor.
    Lite 12, i will be down there over lobsterfest or in Oct. Never stayed at Seychelles. Is it ok?

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by Little Deb View Post
    Lite 12, i will be down there over lobsterfest or in Oct. Never stayed at Seychelles. Is it ok?
    Little Deb: Stayed at Seychelles in May and the property is ok a little pricey . The one bedroom is in front by the hallway not a Ocean view from the bedroom. next door to Schooners which I liked very much!!!! The parking garage is across the street with a walk over on the 3rd floor security tight have to wear wrist bands when on property they walk around and look for it. I thought the garage was a little small like Shores of Panama is. Just my thoughts .... Have a beachy day!!!!!

http://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/web.../positano.html

this was my view last week, the beaches are mostly gravel and small rocks

Drove down to the beach yesterday. Enjoyed Father's Day lunch at Schooners with my wife & daughter. After lunch we sat on the beach a couple of hours and then drove home. It was a wonderful day.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!

Jerry that's what the rest of us would call quality time. Awesome for you and family.
    Boy, I say boy you are about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by jerryb View Post
    Drove down to the beach yesterday. Enjoyed Father's Day lunch at Schooners with my wife & daughter. After lunch we sat on the beach a couple of hours and then drove home. It was a wonderful day.
    That is awesome, Jerry!