Thread: Who is going and when?

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    Awesome big dave your pics are soooooooooo good and enjoy your pcbeach vacation and have fun and i see treasure island condo and enjoy schooners
    Thanx for the pics big Dave, that is the side of the beach I like also. The heat index has be very high in PCB the last few weeks!!!

Virtual Beach Bum

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post

Beautiful! This really makes me beach sick...

We are going down to Panama City Beach Saturday for 3 nights. Looking forward to eating at Schooners.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!

Virtual Local

Hi jerry and enjoy your 3 nite pcbeach get a way and have fun and happy for ya

Virtual Local

I need a "beach fix" in the worst kind of way!!! The Lobster Fest is looking like it has potential for me! I've never been before...like a vacation...it is way overdue!
    We are the people our parents warned us about...

Virtual Local

Hi parrothead hope you cam make it happen and enjoy pcbeach and relax and have fun and enjoy schooner's lobster fest and the awesome beach and enjoy life.

Parrotthead, Sept is an awesome time of the year to be at pcb. Been to lobsterfest last couple.of.years and have enjoyed. Be there again and can't get here soon enough. Have fun!!!
    Boy, I say boy you are about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

Big Dave, great pics as usual! I am sure you had a great time. Trying to get down there in late Sept or early Oct with my friend from CA. Girls trip! Can't wait. Any suggestions on where to stay with 2 bedrooms, beach view, nice place, under or around $1000 for a week? Have always stayed at The Summitt. But looking to venture out. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by Little Deb View Post
    Big Dave, great pics as usual! I am sure you had a great time. Trying to get down there in late Sept or early Oct with my friend from CA. Girls trip! Can't wait. Any suggestions on where to stay with 2 bedrooms, beach view, nice place, under or around $1000 for a week? Have always stayed at The Summitt. But looking to venture out. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Hey, Little Deb. I can suggest Mariner West. Lots of condos to chose from. They have one and two bedroom, with the two bedrooms being located on the ends of the building. If you want a 2-bdrm, go with one of the condos numbered "10", i.e., 310, 610, etc. Those 2-bdrms are located on the end of the Mariner West building where you get a good view of sunset! The other end, not so good (there's another condo in the way). We stay there every year. Have come to love it. Plus the rates go down after Labor Day (as with all places). Check them out (www.MarinerWest.com). You can literally view pics of all the condos to find one you like. Plus the building is only 6 stories tall, so it's a very intimate place. We'll be down there 10/2-10/12 in Unit 309. Contact us if you make it down!
    PCB Devotee (another Deb)
    A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.