Thread: Who is going and when?

will be in PCB for the election...that should be interesting being there and not just hearing the results on our Canadian news stations

also there for the Ironman!! can't wait to see it

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by karenfromcanada View Post
    will be in PCB for the election...that should be interesting being there and not just hearing the results on our Canadian news stations

also there for the Ironman!! can't wait to see it
    Sounds cool Karen, if you never have been to an Iron Man event you need to hang out there. We are headed back over Thanksgiving week!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dimesurfer View Post
    Sounds cool Karen, if you never have been to an Iron Man event you need to hang out there. We are headed back over Thanksgiving week!!!
    have never been to an Ironman...usually we are home by the time it goes. Enjoy your Thanksgiving at the beach!!

We'll be down there the week of Thanksgiving as usual. We always go straight to Schooners as soon as we get to town for fish tacos & a couple of cold ones. I think this year when we leave PCB we're going to jump on I-10 and head west to spend a few days in NOLA before heading home. Getting anxious!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Virtual Local

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Peel View Post
    We'll be down there the week of Thanksgiving as usual. We always go straight to Schooners as soon as we get to town for fish tacos & a couple of cold ones. I think this year when we leave PCB we're going to jump on I-10 and head west to spend a few days in NOLA before heading home. Getting anxious!
    We are heading down to PCB that week also!!! We will be getting ready to R&R for our first winter stay in 2017!!! Have a safe and fun trip Mrs. Peel

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Peel View Post
    I always wanted to go to PCB & eat Thanksgiving dinner at The Boat Yard. We didn't do that because we always went to a big family Thanksgiving gathering instead. We don't have the family Thanksgiving anymore & The Boat Yard is closed so I will never get to eat there.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!

have never been to an Ironman...usually we are home by the time it goes. Enjoy your Thanksgiving at the beach!!
    we have also never been there for Veteran's Day...are there parades? a memorial site or cemetery where a remembrance service is held? do you visit a legion post or a Veteran's club? any ideas for me would be appreciated!

Virtual Local

I haven't been down there in TWO YEARS and it is killing me!!! Maybe soon...
    We are the people our parents warned us about...

Have been here since oct 31 great weather...ate oysters for the first time today...ironman was awesome and heading to the Veterans Day parade in the morning, will share pictures when I figure out how

Have been here since oct 31 great weather...ate oysters for the first time today...ironman was awesome and heading to the Veterans Day parade in the morning, will share pictures when I figure out how
    I hope you enjoyed the oysters. I love them! Enjoy your stay in Panama City Beach.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!