Thread: Who is going and when?

Virtual Local

We stayed at Dunes of Panama for 10 days (only) this year in early May. We ate, played golf, laid in the sun, went kayaking, painted pictures and relaxed. Now I'm back in Chicago watch the traffic go by my window on a grey day. I hate going on vacation...I hate PCB...because you eventually have to go home. (Watching the web cam is like emotional cutting.)

Virtual Local

hi tom kat glad u havin a good time n panama seems like its still growin better there with the new bars and the beach so enjoy your self and have fun

Well got some good news and some bad..........Got hit by another tornado last week (2nd one in 5 years) and put a tree top on the roof causing minor damage inside and out. Im going to replace the roof and fix the damage myself to save some major money. Depening on what is left over............I may be able to get to PCB!!!! By the way everyone is ok! We were in the basement!
    A village has lost their idiot.....That be me!!!!

That's awful dude. It's good nobody was hurt...and that there may be a silver lining.

Heading out tomorrow morning for a week at TI. Will arrive just in time to have lunch at Montego Bay at the curve. Really looking forward to a week of relaxation on that beautiful white sand!
    Remember to proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Virtual Local

lite 12 so sorry for that storm hitting your home and I hope you get it fixed ok

Virtual Local

hi gabchbum very happy for your vacation at TI and have a awesome vacation and have fun

We are going to PCB next Thursday, 7-25-13, for a long weekend. I am not sure where we will be staying. Not many places want to rent for 3 nights in July. I do know we will be eating at Schooners while we are there.
    I chose the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am!

Quote Originally Posted by jerryb View Post
    We are going to PCB next Thursday, 7-25-13, for a long weekend. I am not sure where we will be staying. Not many places want to rent for 3 nights in July. I do know we will be eating at Schooners while we are there.
    If the place you stay has wi-fi, let us know when you'll be at Schooners so we can look for ya!
    If it doesn't involve the beach, it isn't a real vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by stubby View Post
    lite 12 so sorry for that storm hitting your home and I hope you get it fixed ok
    Thanks Stubbs!!!!
    A village has lost their idiot.....That be me!!!!