Thread: My trip to schooners was AWSOME!

Hybrid View

Virtual Local

Smile My trip to schooners was AWSOME!

My trip to SCHOONERS was Awesome!
    Just got back home to Tupelo Mississippi and just wanted to let everyone know that my yearly trip to PCB was great as always! SCHOONERS food was delicious !!!! Top marks!!! The band friday night was great had the crowd into the music and fun! Franzie was the best waiting on us and making sure our food was amazing and she did an AWESOME JOB! We ate there Wednesday and Friday night and loved it !!! She even got me to try lobster for the first time Wednesday night !!! It was delicious!!! Recommended SCHOONERS to everyone we met on the SEASCREAMER AND ISLAND TIME CATAMARAN CRUISES!
    Another great trip and already planning next years return!!
    My hats off to the ENTIRE STAFF AT SCHOONERS!!!
    THANKS AGAIN FOR AN AWESOME VISIT!
    Billy Clifton
    Tupelo,Mississippi
    BILLY C.

Virtual Local

Love Schooners food...never had a bad meal there....they have the BEST burgers there.... we raise beef in Indiana and they almost match our homegrown beef!!! Didn't discover this place till 2009...even been to the Lobster Fest the last 2 yrs...it was great last yr...yr before it rained all weekend!!! would have been a bummer but was with old HS friend so it was still fun!!!

Was just down there between 9/26 and 9/30. Stayed at Seychelles on the 20th floor. We ate twice at Schooners. Had my local online shirt on. Ended up buying a hoodie from Schooners cause I got cold from the rain. Between the rain and the Red Tide, the weather sucked. But we still had a good time. We saw 2 sharks swimming VERY close to the shore! Saw dolphins. I thought I might have a hard time with being on the 20th floor but I loved it.
    And Schooners was great!!! I got two decent sunsets. The evening we arrived and the night before we left.
    We left and headed up to Gatlinburg and guess what? Rain the WHOLE time we were there!!! But it was a great time to have with your bff!!

Virtual Local

Hey :
    Has everyone heard that PCB was chosen #1 by Trip Advisor as the best vacation destination !!!! Destin came in #2 of the top 25!!! Way to go))

Quote Originally Posted by dimesurfer View Post
    Hey :
    Has everyone heard that PCB was chosen #1 by Trip Advisor as the best vacation destination !!!! Destin came in #2 of the top 25!!! Way to go))
    Something I've known since the 1950's... didn't need Trip Advisor to tell me that.
    I had the right to remain silent...but I didn't have the ability.