Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lobster Fest 2016

Virtual Local

Hey Everybody!!! The hub and I will be arriving in PCB on Saturday, 9/17, through 9/27. That Saturday night I know we'll be glued to the tube somewhere watching my UGA Bulldogs take on Missouri, but will definitely have to make it down to Schooners after the game! The only thing that could keep me from my UGA game would be if Schooners had The Swingin' Medallions back again! But alas, it's not to be. I'm sure there will still be some groovin' going on down by the bandstand though! Maybe we'll walk down from Mariner West after the game! If anyone plans a "gathering" of forum folks, please don't forget to post something about it. Four weeks, two days, and counting!!!
    A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Virtual Local

we are 99% sure we are coming to LF!. was wanting to know how far the Regency Towers Condos are from Schooners, was looking at condos at TI and Seychelles but can get better prices at Regency Towers, want to be in walking distance to Lobster Fest, was there 3 yrs ago and it rained but the next year was great, Can't wait to get there!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by indygirl59 View Post
    we are 99% sure we are coming to LF!. was wanting to know how far the Regency Towers Condos are from Schooners, was looking at condos at TI and Seychelles but can get better prices at Regency Towers, want to be in walking distance to Lobster Fest, was there 3 yrs ago and it rained but the next year was great, Can't wait to get there!!!!!
    It's walking distance. Regency Towers is the first high rise west of Schooners. I would guess it's a quarter mile or so.
    Stay Thirsty....

Virtual Local

Thanks for info BigDave, can understand about sons band thing, daughter was cheerleader for 10 1/2 years she was so tired of it by senior yr but she still did it, could tell her heart wasn't into though, I'm sure your son will have a blast at Lobster Fest, I will keep looking at condos at all 3 of those places, the one I rented for 2 yrs sold and it was so nice and the owners were very nice, paid only 750.00 for the week, to me that was a steal compared to some of the prices can't wait it was so fun 2 yrs ago and the weather cooperated with sunny days, we won't get there till the 17th but still have all day Sunday!!!

Haven't been on here in a while. We came down last year for 7 days, as for most years. Been coming down, a week at a time, for almost 40 years. We finally made the plunge, and moved from Atlanta, to New Smyrna Beach, Fl. I have retired, and my wife is an RN for 30 years now. She is a Case Manager in the ER, in the local hospital here. She loves her job! We are 15 minutes from the beach, and you can drive anything on the beach down here. We love our beach life! The beautiful thing here is, it is summer year round!
    "Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." Ronald Reagan

I haven't been on either! We will be down there Sept 15th till the 24th. Already talked to Big Dave and we planned to get together and have a few cold ones. We are staying at Seychelles. We can't wait!
    A village has lost their idiot.....That be me!!!!

Virtual Local

Dougj congrats and ya'll enjoy happiness at your new home and enjoy life

Virtual Local

Lite12 have fun at lobsterfest and schooners

Virtual Local

Indygirl59 we goin to regency towers but after lobsterfest and like you got a great deal so enjoy your beach vacation and have fun

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/grap....shtml?5-daynl

Looks like the panhandle is about to get messy for a few days.
    Stay Thirsty....